Sp500 emini contract feed real time

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by sperrum, Nov 3, 2017.

1. sperrum

sperrum

Hello guys and gals,

im looking for a provider that will allow me to chart the spooz emini futures contract. Has to be real time and accurate as i will be using it to anticipate reversals while trading the open on nasdaq. Planning on using lightspeed as a trading platform but was informed they do not have a feed for that product.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and welcomed.

Thanks
    Jason

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Lightspeed Trader is not for Futures,. RealTick, CQG, CTS T4, TT etc are. They all offer Charting and all offer ES.

sperrum likes this.
  3. sperrum

sperrum

apparently not per Rob Livson, VP. just the indices but no futures... you can get the pit traded contract feed but im of the understanding that the emini spooz is the most widely traded and liquid so is by far the best leading indicator for equities.

Im seriously doubting there is a free real time feed out there either.. ill have to check the cme website and see who is listed for data providers ... don't have time till this evening.

thanks again in advance for suggestions!

4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

There is no free data for live streaming CME ES or NQ. But, it's just $5 for GLOBEX if you are a non-pro and have a funded account.

5. algofy

algofy

I like “spooz emini”. This guy has obviously does his research.

6. sperrum

sperrum

yeah thats what our floor manager used to call it back when i was prop trading lol
    the "spooz" lol