As we are moving towards complete leave out of datafeed-related business, there is a decision to sell out some software programs of ours to 3rd parties.
First one is Dynastore for Quote.com (ex-"Dynastore for QFeed"). It's a realtime feeder for Tradestation 4, SuperCharts 4, Tradestation 2000i and Metastock Pro 6.52, 7.x, 8.x. It uses RT and history data from Lycos/Quote.com.
What's included to the package to sale:
- Complete source code of Dynastore for Quote.com. The code is well documented and structurized. Original code is made with MS Visual C++ 6.0 and can be compiled into a working program without any modifications;
- The list of existing cutomers (names and emails). Some email
addresses might be outdated, of course. The total number is over 500.
- Additional programs are included as binaries (dliface.exe - a
program for OMZ creation and virtual port driver for direct feeding
of TS4). These programs can not be sold out as source code, but the complete explanation how to work with them from the inside of the program is included;
- Any needed consultuation regrding a source code will be provided for up to 3 months.
- Instructions on protecting the compiled program, the utilite for
protection and key generation.
What's not included:
- Any source code related to the other data feeds;
- Any protection source code;
DB, is this a hint that Quote.com is in trouble?