Some stocks which should be rising quick soon

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by WmWaster, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's 3 stock picks in Mar 2006:
    - TIE and HANS are finally showing some signs of life to the upside. If you actually look at the weekly chart of the NASDAQ you can see it is on the verge of breaking out of it's multi-weekly trading range to the upside.

- Good signs in GOOG and it looks like RACK is going to consolidate here... maybe a good trade in the future there.

Let's see if the above prediction holds true or not. Anyway if the stock goes against you, always set a % stop-loss (eg 8%) to protect yourself. :)

2. ja was followin' hans friday...huge upside move; like da stock, very good for daytradin' also--nice ranges and pretty active these days. looks to me it could be bound to keep risin' some more.

3. Here's some of the best stocks:
    NTRI
    HANS
    TIE

Others that MIGHT come onto the scene are:
    RACK
    ZOLT
    ISRG

Time will tell if they are great.

4. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

So, how long have you been using Mark Crisp's system?

I'd be interested to hear about its performance.

5. No, I haven't used its system yet. I've just subscribed his newsletter.

So far, it seems his tips do work. That's why I tried to share them to the public.

Let's wait and see.

PS: I once emailed the author and asked some questions regarding his trading system, but I drew a blank. :(

6. I like ACUS and PAE over the next few months. They both should have some favorable announcements!! ACUS is a biotech -stress test product trial results soon coming. PAE is a smaller version of Lion's Gate Films that used to only do films direct to DVD and now they are doing them for the theaters.

7. You're about 3 years late to TIE but hey you never know. Keep buying those 52 week highs.

8. It's never too late to buy as long as the stock keeps rising. :D

9. lol. you beat me to it.

edit: how about those multi-year highs on HANS.

10. Great stocks like TIE and HANS are holding up well. You see Momentum trading is a bit like the baton race. Each market cycle has leading stocks. the kind of stocks that go onto make 200%,300%, 500%+ moves. and I am not talking about penny stocks here. Look at TIE and HANS. These stocks have gone up over 500%+ in the past 18 months alone.

BUT, every trend ends. You can bank on this. And just when people start expecting these trends to keep going on and on...they usually end. I am not saying the TIE and HANS trends have ended or are about to end. This might happen today or in 2+ years time. What I am saying is it will end and you must be keeping your eye on the future leaders.

Could it possibly come from:

PEIX
    RACK
    NTRI

Current Momentum stocks traded:

TIE
    HANS
    PEIX
    GOOG
    NTRI
    RACK

#10     Apr 12, 2006