some free book

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by laserwolf, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Got this in the mail:
    From: Markus Heitkoetter [mailto:elitetrader-cb@topica.email-publisher.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:30 PM
    Subject: I am giving away my bestselling book: The Complete Guide To Day Trading

Through my friends at Infinity Futures, I am giving away my bestselling book "The Complete Guide To Day Trading", as a downloadable eBook and you can grab your copy now:
    http://www.rockwelltrading.com/free-ebook
    WHY am I doing this? Giving my book away for free?
    Because, I've simply had enough!
    Everyday I hear about traders that are losing money in the markets because they don't know what they are doing. Many of these people are trading completely unprepared, without a plan and with little to no knowledge about how the markets really work.
    This drives me crazy!
    That's why I've decided to give away my bestselling book "The Complete Guide To Day Trading" as a downloadable eBook, featuring the CME Group futures markets. I don't know for how long I can do this, since Amazon sells my book for $15.95, and I don't think they will be very happy when they hear about my campaign.
    So hurry and grab your copy now:
    http://www.rockwelltrading.com/free-ebook
    Enjoy the book and tell all your friends about it. Let's work together to stamp out ignorance on what it takes to trade the markets!
    Kind regards,
    Markus Heitkoetter
    Rockwell Trading Inc.

Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
    CME Group Disclaimer: CME Group is the trademark of CME Group, Inc. The Globe logo® and CME® are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Inc. CBOT® is the trademark of the Board of Trade of the City of Chicago. NYMEX is a trademark of New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc.

2. jsmith

jsmith

Anyone here on ET read this free e-book before and got anything useful from it?

3. mxjones

mxjones

"I don't know for how long I can do this, since Amazon sells my book for $15.95, and I don't think they will be very happy when they hear about my campaign."

What a hilariously stupid sentence. Amazon doesn't give a shit about what he does or does not give away for free. His publisher might, but not Amazon.

And I call SPAM on this entire thread. The OP has 14 posts, and I am sure not giving these guys my email address and who knows what else for the "free" ebook.

:eek:

4. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I also got this e mail...thru T2W. I may get it - I need something to roll a joint on.

5. DT1

DT1

I registered but did not get the book and got a virus on my computer the same day.

6. You should invest in a FREE download of AVG or AVAST numbnuts!