Some billionaires just got poorer

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, May 12, 2022.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Remember, if it is not cold hard cash sitting under your mattress, it is not your wealth.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...ses-crash-bitcoin-winklevoss-novogratz-2022-5

And the biggest loser award goes to:

• Coinbase's founder has seen his wealth drop from $13.7 billion to $2.2 billion, per Bloomberg data.
    The difference between 13 B and 2 B is, you can't get rug pulled again. Is there a wallet address we can donate to them?

M.W. and maxinger like this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

any news about traders who earned billions of dollars shorting the crypto things?

3. Most likely, there's no material impact on his lifestyle. I believe most billionaires work not to earn the next billion but for something higher like fulfilling some life mission.

If a billionaire says he feels poor because he lost several billions this year, he'll never feel happy.

johnarb likes this.
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Imagine the biggest loser has $2.2 billion more than @Pekelo thats funny stuff.

Clubber Lang and Tokenz like this.
  5. Tokenz

Tokenz

Explains why he has so much time to sit on a forum and bitch about crypto all day

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. They

They

Not all billionaires

Nobert likes this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

some people just become billionaires...

Tokenz likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

At least the money under my mattress keeps me cold, so I don't have to turn on the AC...

Hey, I sympathize with these folks. I have just donated a valuable NFT to the Starving Billionaires' Fund, I am sure they can sell it with huge profits. :)

Now I am going to read a folk tale about Elizabeth Holmes' billions....

ElCubano likes this.
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

:p

10. They

They

NFT Creator

Fartist.PNG

#10     May 13, 2022