Home > Community Lounge > Politics > So Porter is a wife beater and Hicks is dating him?

So Porter is a wife beater and Hicks is dating him?

1. Lol...
    Well lubed machine

2. Well she's in line for a good beating.

3. Extreme vetting they said

4. Big sunglasses.

[​IMG]

5. Trump,Lewendoski and now Porter :wtf:.Shes really getting passed around :cool:

6. Shit, I'd ride that bicycle

7. I'd ride it too,wouldn't buy it though.Don't want to own a bicycle the whole town has rode.

8. The cynic in me says that the media would try to change the story from 2 black eyes, to 2 black guys. :D

9. Seems the US is getting some abuse. "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

MATTHEWS: Don’t say that. ’Cuz we are worried, but I need you to say, “No, it’s going to be OK.”

NEWMAN: No it’s gonna not be OK. It’s not. So bad.

MATHEWS: Would you vote for him again?

NEWMAN: God, no. Never. In a million years, never.

The clip above, released by CBS earlier in the day, cuts off before the discussion of voting for Trump.

10. I'm sure she'd be crushed. As if you'd even get a sniff, maybe of her bicycle seat.

btw it's has ridden (dummycrat)

11. Looks like we got us a Captain save a ho. I'm sure she'll blow you for being a White Knight.

12. hehehe. the lefties all have high standards today.

You guys are all just like Bill Clinton and would fuck a snake if someone held it by the ears.

How long you think it would take bubba to be over there sniffing her bicycle seat?

13. #WorseThanBush

14. Birds of a feather.

15. That's OK, thanks. I'll leave the crumbs for you, I'm happily married for 35 years.

16. I’m sure your husband would agree.

17. Yeah, so the reporting is there are dozens of staffers who did not pass the fbi security clearance and flying around DC and the world in high power positions with big liabilities hanging around their neck like a golden beacon for foreign agents to find and blackmail them with.

Nice job, General Kelly.

18. Aw, douche bag say what?