So I hear cons are out in the open defending antisemites on twitter?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Kanye is their new hero being "cancelled/censored"?

2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You heard wrong

3. ipatent

ipatent

Who?

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If you think that is anti-Semitism, I'd encourage you to look up Malcolm X.

smallfil likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

but wait, there's more:

7. Good1

Good1

Don't make me go Comicon level 3 on this.

It takes courage to wear a White Lives Matter shirt anywhere else other than a Paris fashion show.

It doesn't take courage, imo, to go along with the Black Israelites brand of Christianity, as it has evolved over the eons, starting out as the black sheep of the Jewish families of religions. It got Nick Canon into trouble, and looks like it will get Kanye West into trouble.

Anyone who thinks that bloodlines were important to Jesus can identify themselves as Christians all day long, 24/7...but it really means you have no clue what Jesus was actually teaching. Even the apostate Paul, like a broken clock that is right once a day, admitted, "There is neither Jew nor Greek in Christ".

You know you're in hell wherever race is an issue. And the thing about hell is that it's only a matter of time before it drives every mind stark raving insane. Just being in hell means one has achieved at least modest degree of insanity, but capable of much more. And yes, the insane run the asylum to the degree that any mind being healed of the basic insanity can appear -to the still entrenched insane - to be the crazy one. It does take courage to care so little about the opinions of those who are really insane, to be seen by them as the insane one. But while in hell, you really must be careful your "courage" is not just plain vanilla narcissism.

I've long thought that if you subscribe to a false world view, it will eventually make you look like a fool. Don't think the left is above false world views too.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    smallfil likes this.
  8. Good1

Good1

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    smallfil likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

When playing stupid games goes wrong