So I have an idea....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kim Jong Un, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I will make a live You Tube channel and call out live day trading calls. As everyone knows, I will lose money. You can make money by doing the opposite. Honest opinions, will this work?

kventin.upgrade likes this.
  2. zdave83

zdave83

Absolutely ! I'm allocating capital for this now.

3. I hope your serious. I have it running in the journals. The other side is doing as well as I'm losing, but still doing pretty good. I'm getting my absolute ass kicked, as I knew I would .

4. padutrader

padutrader

Not really may not work

trading is not some secret ability…..it is mangement

I am right about market direction every time....but once I get in the trade, I chicken out....the market keeps giving me very good reasons why my trade is wrong.

It has to... because the market needs traders to take the wrong side, if not the market would close down

or to put in another way the market will take the opposite side of your trade, if not it will not have a trade, since it needs liquidity and it is not going to get liquidity from the right side, only the wrong side! .

or to put it in yet another way: even if you take the right side to begin with, if there are too many traders on this right side, the market has to take the opposite side ,if not it will get the liquidity it needs;

the market's job is to execute orders and where will those orders be? mostly on the wrong side.
    that is why sometimes the market moves opposite direction to what is the 'logical' direction

so even if i take the other side of your trade, even though you may be always wrong, i may not make money unless i manage the trade correctly.

trade management , is not entry management alone but also money management,self management and exit manangement

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Kim Jong Un likes this.
  5. why don't you make the calls in front of the mirror and then when it bounces back, take the opposite of those calls.

Kim Jong Un likes this.
  6. Damn, my head just exploded.

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I wish the internet went back to $99 per month.

8. shouldn't u get ready for another meeting with donald j trump instead of trading?

Kim Jong Un likes this.
  9. JSOP

JSOP

Sure why not? But why would you do that? Don't you want to make money? Otherwise why trade?

10. I think the definition of a loser is someone who consistently losses? It's what I'm good at. I'm kind of like the villain in a child's movie. I can try to be a winner and fail at life, or just embrace who I am. If you're good at something, why change it? If I consistently try to win, I will lose. So, by keeping that going, I can still be a benefit. I can help others know what not to do.

#10     Apr 26, 2019