Sign up for a free webinar highlighting the new features of Sterling Trader v10.0.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rmorse, Aug 10, 2016.

1. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

STERLING TRADER PRO v10.0
    STERLING TRADER PRESENTS: “STERLING TRADER PRO v10.0”
    Tuesday, August 16th, 4:30PM ET

We are thrilled to announce the release of Sterling Trader Pro v10.0. Our biggest release in years, the new version of Sterling Trader Pro offers a complete platform redesign, behind the scenes upgrades, and includes a new high performance charting package with tabbed charts, time based filters and additional chart studies.

In this webinar we will focus on:
    • New functionality in Sterling Trader Pro v10.0
    • Behind the scenes updates
    • In depth review of our new high performance charting package – tabbed charts, new studies, time based filters
    REGISTER NOW! at
    https://www.sterlingtrader.com/webinar-sterling-trader-pro-v10-0/

After the webinar if you would like more information on our services or if you would like to open an account, I can be reached at robert.morse@lightspeed.com.

2. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Hey Mr Morse,

registered and looking forward to it. A question though: When will the user guide be updated so v10.0 is covered? Already waiting for it :)

3. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

4. Hey Mr Morse, I just upgraded my Sterling Pro from 9.6.0 to 10.0. But then I cannot open the software anymore. I click on the Sterling Trader Pro icon, nothings happens....Any info on it please?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

You will need to contact Sterling support at (312) 346-9600 X290. I work for Lightspeed Trading in institutional sales.

Bob

6. Any email address I can use? Since I am based in China....

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

8. Cheers mate, I will try that