Sicilian La Cosa Nostra

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Jun 10, 2020.

1. I am dark like a Sicilian, and fair with my dealings... The northerners(Caucasians ruined it), with dealing drugs, prostitution, and adultery. There use to be a time when family meant family, Damu meant blood. Too bad everyone wants blood in blood out, how am I going to make you a made man when your fucking every skank in town?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  3. tango29

tango29

The mafia and gangs crack me up to no end. They are all such tough talking weasels. They rat each other out and kill each other all the time. They are such great families, what a joke. I have no grasp how people buy into their "codes", they break them all the time when they go into panic mode. Always have and always will as far as I can see.

4. Correct

5. iN_yA_HOOD_they_call_me_the_Don_all_my_Sons_Capo,

9. My_chef_cooking_all_day_serving_my_bread_run__Up_on__you_show_my_disrespect

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  10. Tell_all_they_do_talk_give_me_some_respect_hitters_in_very_hood_they_already_Know_the_goons_KNow_they_bluffing_haters_talking_do_something_better_show_respect_goofy_gets_smacked_show_disrespect_Son_will_give_hell_will_kill_give_honor_to_capo_call_me_wack_get___wacked_we_changing_the_game_eating_while_you_laugh_made_in_America_who_the_best_flexing_Is_real!

#10     Jun 13, 2020