Shower and Hammam Inside Emirates A380 First Class to Morocco!

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Oct 26, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

mlawson71 likes this.
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

I am curious about the cost of such a ticket.

3. some 10K plus

4. I took business class to Kuala Lumpur via Dubai and that was 6k.

First class is closer to $20k but Dubai to Morocco is not as far.

5. luisHK

luisHK

Yes prices vary a lot, usually from HK to Europe with or without stopover in Dubai in.business we get around 4000 (usd or euro). About the same price only going to dubai. First price can be as low as 4500 on the same routes, can also be a lot more, but worth checking. Flew Emirates a whole bunch of times fwiw. both J and F (mostly J now, usually flying with the tribe)
    Showers have been in F for years btw, the hamman seems to be a recent addition (i can t see Dealmaker s post, it must be Twitter, but imagine it looks quite nice)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  6. luisHK

luisHK

Just checked on emirates website, Dubai Casablanca in First in November is ard 6800usd return, HK Casa is over 11000
    Remember one time when HK Madrid with a stopover in Dubai in F was abt the same price as HK Dubai in J. Weird pricing sometimes, but haven t noticed cheap F fares the last times I checked. Miles to upgrade are welcome when.the diff between F and J is over 5k per passenger.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

It's YouTube; a dude called Sam Chui, has a channel on commercial flights.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  8. luisHK

luisHK

Thanks, working now with a VPN. Even with a VPN there are a bunch of your posts that don't open properly from here, usually the Twitter links.
    Emirates First is sweet, yet still feels miserable once you start posting links to the vip lounge in Dubai...