Show Your Appreciation Now!!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by supermandel666, May 22, 2009.

1. As a contributing member to this wonderful site I have to admit that I get much more out of it than I put in. There are so many members that share their experience's and trading insight for the benefit of anyone willing to learn. Anyone who is dedicated can sift through the forums and find information that will help them. Thanks to members that are successful and do not need to partake in the inquisitive minds of others, their wisdom is priceless.

But there are a few members in particular that deserve the biggest show of appreciation. In part they stand out because of their extremely focused dedication which is of no benfit to them. Their selfless acts are sometimes taken for granted. We all seem to forget that this site's purpose is to understand and make money via a laissez faire market. Most of us fail to see the irony here. Some members contributions are not directed towards making money but towards warning other members of false information. In the midst of ponzi schemes, scamming, frauds and con men of all sorts, who is protecting us on this very site? Who is going to shine light on impending posters who offer guidance but show no proof of skills? Who are the posters who are masters of the "search for all posts by this user" function? And who does this while not wasting any time in trying to better their trading skills, who do not care of becoming profitable or early retirement? These giants among men spend every second of their life policing these very forums for the benefit of YOU.

Say thank you to the following trilogy.

Mandelbrotset (Father)
    Trader666 (Elder Son)
    MrSuperlatives (Last Born Son)

They met on this site and formed a pact after realizing that they shared the same goals in life. They vowed to never leave their basements and to block out any desire to better themselves. Their sole purpose in life and on ET is only to scold and berate those who: (a) lack proof of their trading style (b) appear to be flawed in any way and (c) post with occasional improper grammar and spelling.

They expose hypocrisy with an extremely focused attention on certain controversial members. These members whom are in question don't bother anyone and keep to themselves. Likewise their threads which include their unique trading style and select group of followers is comprised of those who put their heart into that chosen method of trading. It is in this form of latency along with the great number of loyal participants that get under the skin and relentlessly irritate the trio. Although success and failure is found in every form of trading the trilogy will not buy into any sum of profit produced by the trading style in question.

Like soldiers on the front lines fighting for their country, the fearsome threesome will only be parted and cease their verbal assault in death. THEY are making the ultimate sacrifice for the benefit of YOU.

So once again show you appreciation. Thank you Mandelbrotset (who didn't waste any time in proving his merit as a critic by backing out of a trading challenge in Vegas), Trader666 (who ammased a lifetime's worth of flawed information regarding J. Hershey) and MrSuperlative (the up and coming generation of harsh critism and proof demanding posters).

Thank You.

2. Some posters are a bit shy and not too keen on posting pictures so I will do so for them.

From Wanda in Detroit...

[​IMG]

3. IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, THEY LOOK JUST AS YOU WOULD THINK. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET THE FEARSOME THREESOME TO TAKE 30 SECONDS OUT OF THEIR INVESTIGATION ALONG THE HERSHEY HIGHWAY FOR A PICTURE.

ALL HAIL OUR ET SAVIORS WHO PROTECT US FROM POTENTIAL FRAUDULENT TRADING WISDOM!!

[​IMG]

from left to right: father mandelbrotset, trader666, mrsuperlatives

4. ALL WHO POST HERE AT ET HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TYPE OF COVERT MISSIONS TAKE PLACE TO EXTINGUISH THE WAR ON SCT.

[​IMG]

HERE IS A MORE RECENT PHOTO OF MRSUPERLATIVES AFTER OPERATION JACK TAKEDOWN IN GUANTANAMO BAY. HE IS BEING INTERVIEWED BEFORE INTERROGATING POSTERS FROM ITERATIVE REFINEMENT.

[​IMG]

SOME OF JACK'S FOLLOWERS ABOUT TO ENDURE HOURS OF WATERBOARDING TILL THEY CAN PROVE THAT SCT IS FOR REAL.

5. supermandel666 -- Shame on you. You forgot to include TraderZones in your trilogy. But then it woudn't be a trilogy, would it. A quadrilogy? At any rate, I think he has done more to right wrongs on this forum than anyone in my very humble opinion.

6. garodney

garodney

Is this a cult?

Can I join?

Do I have to drink the Koolaid?

7. suma66

suma66

Wow after reading this I take back all of the opposing arguments I confronted you three with (Mandelbrotset, Trader666 and MrSuperlatives). I didn't realize what you guys were actually doing and although I still can't understand why people would devote their every waking moment untill their deaths to such a cause I wanted to say that I do appreciate it.

[​IMG]

8. Vienna

Vienna

Of course, it also needs to be pointed out that these guys seem forever trapped in their own, hopelessly banal imaginations... if these repetitive posts where at least funny instead of a mind-numbing combination of the aggressive and the unfunny:

- First, there is the incompetent back-tester T666 that posts the same tired JH doll picture a thousand times... it was barely worth a smile the first time, now it blurs into paralyzing boredom. He illustrates perfectly the saying "brevity is the soul of wit".

- Then the apparenly unemployed actor/ waiter Mandelbrot (if employed- how could anybody post thousands of times?), who enthusiastically cheers the other two and applauds every lame, unwitty recycled post. It has been pointed out that it is very fortunate for Mandelbrot that neither as an actor nor as a waiter he has to come up with any lines: somebody else writes them for him.

-Thirdly there is that ranting, sweaty fellow from Australia with the infantile MA crossover method, whose instincts for the base lower even the low expectations one has of him: he actually accused JH of making up a story about the big C in order to avoid a trading challenge.

So, while it is not difficult from the primitive postings to extrapolate the backgrounds that these characters hail from -marginal, crummy-, the sweaty fellow from Australia is in a class of his own:

One could easily surmise the following about his background:
    His parents met only once. Money changed hands.:D

9. Thank you for the sacred geometry on the tip of the pen.

10. suma66

suma66

FLOOR 16, ISLE 27, SHELF 3, BOX- DEC '82, FOLDER- FRI 10th, PAGE 83 SEE: 5:10PM. JH WROTE ABOUT FRACTALS AND MA CROSSOVERS. (note: there may have been contradictory statements made by JH on an earlier date documented in west buildings subcellar 3, search in secondary hard drive under FRA/MA-C for location.)

[​IMG]

Behold the vast sea of Hershey only related material in one of the many high rise storage facilities owned and operated by none other than the great decorous detractor....... T R A D E R 6 6 6

#10     May 26, 2009