Shout out for the rmorse's of ET

Discussion in 'Options' started by kcgoogler, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Just wanted to shout out a public thank you for the Robert Morse's (and for the other helpful folks) of ET for the time they spend giving useful advise.

A few months ago i've had an idea click while having a conversation which made a significant difference to the way i trade and to my pnl bottomline. Many a times, we do get some good advise here; and for the folks who spend their time generously here helping others directly or indirectly.. hats off.

If others have had a positive experience; feel free to share your stories as well.

Regards!
    -gariki

londonkid, robbo, SwingToWin and 11 others like this.
  2. xandman

xandman

I hear he is a horrible tennis player.

However, he has been very generous to me with advice and information. Although we acknowledged early on that I wasn't at the level of is target customer ( I kept reminding him of this.), he remains ready and willing to provide me with guidance.

As I scale up my operation in the future, I definitely want him in my corner. The required expertise to navigate institutional offerings require a ton of experience, knowledge and a person you can trust.

Don't be a lout and PM him on a Sunday, which is likely to be family time, because he will answer.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  3. ...Would you care to share specific details/numbers etc misc information on how your overall bottom line changed/improved? o_O

4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Thank you for the post. I'm glad I could help.

Cheers...Bob

5. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Ouch on the tennis comment. And, you can email me anytime.

6. Mtrader

Mtrader

That was a typo.
    "I hear he is a horrible good tennis player."

7. I am an addicted tennis player... Where we playing......

8. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Westchester, NY. I'm only a 3.5 doubles player but I love the game.

9. cool.. i'm in FL ... bout the same .. I play mostly doubles.. I captain a clay court league team...

10. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I only play once a week. Wish I could play more. We play on clay and hard-tru.

#10     Sep 19, 2015