Should USA and EU Takeover the world Financially?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 5, 2011.

Should USA and EU Takeover the world Financially?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. If foreign workers are taking American and European jobs then Giant American and European companies should start buying/acquiring business and companies worldwide. Foreign companies are buying or have plans to buy USA and EU business and companies. Technology and education transfer/sharing is causing serious competition worldwide. USA can print $100 Trillion or $1000 Trillion for buying worldwide companies. The financial giants are sleeping. USA and Europe are allies in war so they should be allies in financial takeover worldwide. Why share when you can have the Lion's share? Go rule the world again.

BNP Paribas SA, Paris, France has $3 Trillion assets.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, Edinburgh, UK has $2.7 Trillion assets.

Crédit Agricole SA, Paris, France has $2.2 Trillion assets.

Barclays PLC, London, UK has $2.2 Trillion assets.

Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany has $2.2 Trillion assets.

Lloyds Banking Group plc, London, UK has $1.7 Trillion assets.

The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd, Tokyo, Japan has $1.7 Trillion assets.

JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association, New York, USA has $1.7 Trillion assets.

Banco Santander SA , Boadilla del Monte, Spain has $1.6 Trillion assets.

Société Générale, Paris La Défense, France has $1.5 Trillion assets.

Bank of America NA, Charlotte, USA has $1.5 Trillion assets.

UniCredit SpA, Milan, Italy has $1.4 Trillion assets.

UBS AG, Zürich, Switzerland has $1.3 Trillion assets.

ING Bank NV, Amsterdam, Netherlands has $1.3 Trillion assets.

HSBC Bank plc, London, UK has $1.2 Trillion assets.

Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany has $1.2 Trillion assets.

Citibank NA, New York, USA has $1.2 Trillion assets.

Bank of Scotland plc, Edinburgh, UK has $1.1 Trillion assets.

Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Paris, France has $1 Trillion assets.

Credit Suisse Group, Zürich, Switzerland has $1 Trillion assets.

2. USA and Russia were allies in World War 2.

Should USA, Russia and EU takeover the world financially?

3. Humpy

Humpy

How can 2 dead-beat financially bust areas take over the world.
    Printing more money did you think ? It may well happen this way but it shouldn't be allowed to. Take a look at Mexico and what a "hellish" place that is turning into. Capitalism gone mad. 90% "owned" by the criminal drug cartels. What I call a "pigsty " culture of very little merit.

Living within one's means is a much better and robust philosophy than inflating into a even worse mess !! This is true for individuals, companies and countries. Not very quick short term but less likely to collapse medium term imho

On the other side the bailout/handout culture creates stagnation and sloth

4. Bearice......next time i'm not even going to bother about putting the roll of toilet paper through the printing machine......i'm just going to hand over 2 toilet rolls to you and i want your French Airbus A-380..:p

5. This is poll thread so people can vote.

I have written earlier "My posts/statements are similar to Bible quotes. You have to understand the meaning in it". How many times I have to write this.

By the way, What is ugly and what is beautiful?

I just know the word "dangerous".

6. Humpy

Humpy

Just take just today in the USA - yes that's right

If the democraps and reptiles can't agree then the whole US administration has to shut down. Nothing moves cause there is no money available.

Let's hope the Taliban don't get to hear of it.

What a system or to put it another way What a lack of a viable system !!

Which only goes to prove the US/Europe should leave others well alone because they are both busted. Can their Pollies see that - fraid not - so ?????

7. olias

olias

this is the best thing you've ever written.

too bad it's in such a lame thread