Should Charlie Gasparino be investigated?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Longhorns, Feb 29, 2008.

Should Charlie Gasparino be investigated?

1. Yes- Something shady is going on

68 vote(s)
    81.9%
  2. No- He's totally legit

15 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. Good point. In fact, had you gone long on his report last Friday, and got out when he said it hit some snags, you did very, very well. Investigate that.

Of course on EliteTrader, no one listens to CNBC. LOL!

OldTrader

#11     Feb 29, 2008
  2. Why can't Charlie announce that Dubai is buying all of the 30 DOW stock companies?

Isn't that inevitable, the way things are going?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

#12     Feb 29, 2008
  3. This thread has nothing to do with trading his b.s. news (which I do very often).

Please stay on topic.

#13     Feb 29, 2008
  4. Here's a revelation for you: I responded to a post. There was no reason to respond to YOUR post since no one could possibly know the answer, including you. LOL. The tread itself is complete BS. That said, you coulda made money trading his reports on Ambac.

OldTrader

#14     Feb 29, 2008
  5. Here's a revelation for you (since you obviously can't read).

I posed a question..."Should he be investigated".

It's a simple yes or no.

BTW-- I have made very good money off his nonsense (except last friday when I was caught with a massive short on XLF).

#15     Feb 29, 2008
  6. Gasparino comments mark the exact low again!!!

Two fridays in a row the markets getting slammed into the close and good old Charlie is there to save the day.

#16     Feb 29, 2008
  7. me2

me2

8. Someone should be, however since its moving prices higher, no one will be investigated. Even though there is something cleary at play here. You got it right LH, but doubt anything will be done about it.

what exactly did he say anyways? I never watch CNBC but am considering watching now because lately, they've been really moving the markets. Its too dangerous out there not knowing if Charlie or whoever breaks some news.

#18     Mar 1, 2008
  9. It's like clockwork.

Market hitting lows...CNBC starts the ABK bailout rumors.

#19     Mar 4, 2008
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Indeed, certain news are only there to support chart patterns ImO.

#20     Mar 4, 2008