Shorting W... what else should I short?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by luckyfnlou, May 13, 2020.

1. I started a short on W with options today after closing my DIS short... I'm considering short on PZZA, SQ, ZM and TSLA later this week or early next week. I'm looking for more short candidates.

lovethetrade likes this.
  2. TSLA is a widowmaker on both sides directionally.

Why short hot cult-like momentum stocks when you can short weak garbage stocks?

3. never2old

never2old

dont think W or TSLA will pay off

take a look at HTZ

4. S2007S

S2007S

I'm short W. Over inflated bubblicious stock that reminds me of a dot com company from back in 1999., Stock is lucky to be tradinng over $175 where it should be trading. ..even if this stock runs to $200 or $250 it will make for an even greater short. Im short at $168.×× will short more on every $25+ increase.

lovethetrade and luckyfnlou like this.
  5. S2007S

S2007S

ZM is a good short as well, not now but in due time. TSLA im patiently waiting for $1000+ to go short. A car company worth more than gm Ford and fiat Chrysler combined is absolutely insane.

lovethetrade and luckyfnlou like this.
  6. Why don't you short SHOP on every 25$ increase while you're at it? :rolleyes:

luckyfnlou and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Shopify...oh yessss. The site where everyone opens up an online storefront and becomes there own entrepreneur overnight,....because that's what everyone wants to be, especially those millenials!!! Shopify is surging now because of all the at home people opening up online storefronts to make a little side money. That too will become saturated. Staying away now but in due time that will be a beautiful short candidate.

luckyfnlou likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Yer fighting the millenialflakes.

luckyfnlou likes this.
  9. Too late for me to short HTZ. I will add SHOP. I have shorted ZM well thanks to facebook... but now waiting for it to get back above 180. Waiting on TSLA to close in on 1000.

So SHOP added to my list.

10. Shorting WM is just silly.... plus most of the cult stocks have enormous premium to work into my short play.

#10     May 13, 2020