Short the Euro/USD Now!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bullz n Bearz, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Your post confirms that you are trading the late Fri and Sat night Asian sessions with BNB. How's that working out for ya?

#41     Sep 29, 2007
  2. I took the trade Fri afternoon around 4:50 EST. Just posted it today. Sorry for the confusion.

Fine. Just remember to take the trades in reverse. BnB is more entertaining than Cramer, marginally better looking, and more consistently wrong.

I have ordered my BnB jacket but will wear it inside out while trading.
    BTW, for those who miss BnB, he is now posting on MoneyTec and Oanda, among other places. A number of obnoxious bloggers have shown up on Nuclear Phynance lately, so I expect BnB to make his debut there next week.

BnB has found a blue bedsheet to use as a greenscreen backwall so expect a dubbed in background to his videos soon. Production values are improving by leaps and bounds but the charts are still unreadable and the sound sucks.

BnB, if you are reading this I would like to make a guest appearance on your show.

#42     Sep 29, 2007
  3. I'd like to see that.

Is the BNB Show on par with Da Ali G show?

I mean seriously.. he can't be serious..

#43     Sep 29, 2007
  4. I am serious about appearing on the show. We can film at my office. He can take the train in from New Haven and the subway from Penn Station. We still have a green-wall. A segment in front of the green-wall, a segment downstairs in front of the bronze bull, and then we walk over to the Pussycat Lounge and he can demonstrate his spiritual seduction techniques on the girls there.

#44     Sep 29, 2007
  5. Out at 1.17375 Limit.

+100 pips

Thank you BnB.

Thank you too Matt.

#45     Oct 2, 2007
  6. No more contrarian calls to help EURUSD profits?!

#46     Oct 3, 2007
  7. One more contrarian long.

Tide coming in.

[​IMG]

#47     Oct 3, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks DRT!
    I was just thinking the same thing.

el surdo

#48     Oct 3, 2007
  9. I think you might be right. I just checked BnB's latest YouTube and he is calling the EURUSD short.

Given his track record, that equals a sure thing long. I just bought 100k EURUSD at 1.4085. We'll see if Jay Spirit's losing streak holds up.

#49     Oct 3, 2007
  10. Out just now at 1.4125. +40 pips.

That's two wins and zero losses for the BnB fade strat.

I'd have held longer but don't want to be in the market ahead of the ECB rate announcement at 7:45.

#50     Oct 4, 2007