Sharing your trading : Currensee, auto trade and social trading etc.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by trade2live, Feb 15, 2014.

1. I looked at Currensee to make money trading for outside investors but I saw several drawbacks, your strategies are in the open, anyone willing can reverse engineer what you do , and you only get 15% of profits which isn't much considering you ''l probably have followers with small accounts, and no mgmt fee, a deal breaker as far as I am concerned both for the trader and the client (no incentive to preserve capital).

I was wondering if there was a broker or an app that would allow you to share your trades with someone else you personally select and charge accordingly (2/20 for ex.), ideally the app would auto trade and take care of fees but if it doesn't I would be interested too.
    Not keen on using a website which lets anyone follow your trades, takes a cut, and even conceivably could run your strategies for themselves .

2. Sergio77

Sergio77

IB advisor account will do that automatically for you and for many accounts.

3. yes but in that case, you manage the money directly. I am looking for something that allows you to simply replicate your trades, that way you also avoid acting as a manager and everything it entails. i see it as a stepping stone to build trust with potential investors.