Sexual Roots of Daily Moslem Prayers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Islam's 2nd Obsession after Jihad -- Sex

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bD_BmOayEng&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bD_BmOayEng&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See www.investigateislam.com for an excellent site to learn much more about Islam.

2. A QB and His Center

ESPN Piece Is Homoeroticism at Its Best

By Brent Mullins
    Outsports.com

A segment on the relationship between centers and quarterbacks on ESPN NFL Countdown on Sunday was the most overtly homoerotic piece I've ever seen on sports TV; certainly in football, as it lasted so long, and was specifically designed to accentuate every possible double entendre and insinuation.

It was timed to every tight, slo-mo shot they could find of center's asses and QB's hands tight up on them, along with snapping the ball. All set to the most Vegas-like late-night lounge music.

Although some of the players were serious when they spoke, you have to believe that they were all in on the joke at some point, with Lions QB Joey Harrington delivering his lines the best, with Viking QB Duante Culpepper and center Matt Birk sitting together like a couple in love, Culpepper behind chatty Birk, smirking at the right times. Eagles QB Donovan McNabb and center Hank Fraley were like an old couple: they have their rituals and routines down, and can count on each other.

To then cut to the studio for another couple of minutes with Steve Young, Tom Jackson and Michael Irvin, all without them really breaking up and losing it, was the icing on the homo-entendre cake. It was as if they knew that the more they nervously laughed about it, the more credence they were going to give to the idea that something nefarious had really been going on all those years--and we couldn't have that, could we?

I think the best cap on the entire presentation of the two closest players on the field would have been to ask them about what their thoughts would have been about a gay couple on their team. … and what would they have brought as a wedding gift?!

ESPN NFL Countdown Oct. 2, 2004:

Set to slow lounge music, with a lot of close-ups in slo-mo of asses, snaps, and QB hands.

Harrington: I would say that they are the two closest players on the field because you have to have that comfort level.

NY Jets center Kevin Mawae: The fact that you have a guy putting his hands on your butt—that in and of itself sets our relationship apart from everyone else.

Fraley: It’s just a job—we got to get it done … he gets under there … I snap the ball and we’re out of there.

New York Giants QB Kurt Warner: It’s one of those things where I don’t talk to my wife about it. I don’t mention it to my kids.

Birk: Me & Pepper [Culpepper] are good friends, but not at close as some people might think.

Mawae: Chad [Pennington] came in as rookie. I’d actually reach up between my legs and put his hands where I wanted him to be … and now it’s second nature.

Pennington: It's really about consistency and hitting that spot every time.

Narrator: They know what they’re looking for in a gridiron companion.

Mawae: Longer fingers and bigger hands.

Fraley: Any size hand—short or long fingers doesn’t matter, nor how short or tall they are; they just adjust to me.

McNabb: Some were to the right, or to the left.

Pennington: Maybe you’re going away from where he’s going from so you have to leave your hands in longer. You have to feel as one. You can’t feel like it’s two moving parts. It has to be one moving part, it has to move together.

Harrington: You apply the pressure, and they snap it to the pressure, that’s the key [salacious grin on his face]

Giants center Shaun O’Hara: The more you do it, the more comfortable you feel with it. It’s like a good handshake.

Birk: We both got our chance to start the same year. So we kind of grew together. I’m used to him.

Culpepper: [sitting with Birk, eyebrows raised, grinning] I was his first!

Birk: So he’s special. He’s really special.

Narrator: The two closest players on the field … so it sometimes carries over after hours. Every week McNabb and Fraley get together for what they call “Dinner & A Movie.”

Fraley: We wine and dine Wednesday and Thursday nights.

McNabb: It’s a quiet date that we have. It’s very mellow. It’s very informative. It’s an extra hour of film we get together. Seeing if we’re on the same page.

Fraley: We sit down and go through some different types of situations as far as protection is concerned. Things we may be faced with.

McNabb: He snaps it exactly how you like it … puts you in a great position.

Narrator: What if you switched positions?

O’Hara: I’d go shot gun all the time!

McNabb: I’d pass on that. If I got that big … I don’t know about staying in the center position.
    CUT TO STUDIO

Young, Irvin and Jackson in studio on field set

Young: The key is to have a center that has a big butt. If you have a center with a nice landing area—a nice platform for your hand, it’s really easy. [Jackson waves hand to indicate he has the biggest butt, thereby volunteering for the job].

[They illustrate a snap with Irvin on other side of the ball]

Young: Tommy [Jackson] and I have never done that before, but he’s a good example because I know where to put my hand. The problem comes when you don’t know where to put your hand. For lack of a better way to say it: if the center has a kind of boney butt it kind of rolls of to the side. You don’t know where it is because you don’t know where to put your hands.

The second problem is where the center has to move. [illustrates move]

The third is early in the season, especially in the South when it’s hot that it gets so sweaty … so wet that you get a ball full of water, and it really affects the exchange. I’ve heard it’s gotten so bad that they’ve had to wear men’s diapers.

Jackson: I just want everyone to know I’m not wearing diapers!

Young: Both [center & QB] are QB’s on the field. So much to do. They don’t have time to worry about it. It has to be second nature. And speaking of second nature, I spent a lot of my falls scrubbing the back of my hand to make sure that it didn’t stink.

Host Chris Berman: When I scout my centers for fantasy, I’m going to have to find out--boney butt or big butt??

3. Why do football players, baseball players, etc. routinely slap each other on the butt?

This must mean they are all gay, right?

Why is their a player in football called a "Tight End?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cwdrv_LDE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cwdrv_LDE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGnrz2nMHPc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGnrz2nMHPc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. CHRISTIAN CANNIBALS

An argument of why Christians are cannibals (and possibly vampires) from Christianity's own perspective

by Jim Walker (an ex-cannibal)

Originated: 07 January 2003
    Additions: 10 July 2006

How many Christians realize that when they eat that wafer and drink the wine during communion service that they, in effect, practice cannibalism by the partaking in the eating of human flesh and blood?

I certainly did not know that when I underwent communion in my religious days. It sounds so innocent and benign; "Communion" imparts the concept of sharing thoughts and feelings, or so I thought. Oh how the priests fooled me. They used other obscure terms too, like "Eucharist" and "Sacrament of the Last Supper." At no time did a priest or deacon explain to me that I would share in the communal eating of the human flesh and blood of Jesus.

Cannibal: A person who eats the flesh of human beings.

Since Jesus represents an actual human being, and I ate him, that made me a cannibal. And if you have ever undergone communion, then you too fall into that category.

The Church tricked me and turned me into a cannibal!

Not only did I drink blood and eat flesh, but they made me do it in front of a statue of a bloody corpse hanging by nails on two pieces of lumber, a representation of the human whom I had just eaten. (Imagine eating a hamburger in front of an image of a freshly slain cow.)

Full story here: http://nobeliefs.com/communion/communion.htm

6. fhl

fhl

7. Why should an atheist have any ethics? Power makes right in atheism.
    I had this conversation with the "Deity of Atheism", Austin Cline, in about.com. He claims to be a doctrinaire atheist, but at the same time he claims that he is a secular humanist.
    It doesn't make any sense. If you are a true atheist like Hitler you make the rules if you have the power. There are no ethics in atheism, and I am still perplexed on what basis the secular humanists decide what is right and what is wrong.

8. Moral absoluteness is not the exclusive territory of theists, as the atheistic philosophers have shown for thousands of years.

Atheistic Ayn Rand had proposals of ethical behavior according to her philosophy.

It is pretty easy actually to construct a system of ethics without the concept of God...

The Golden Rule requires no external God to serve as a guide for ethical behavior, atheists and theists can apply the rule equally and not because they have the "might makes right" mentality to do so...for no sane robber wants to be robbed, no sane murderer wants to be killed, no sane cheater wants to be cheated, etc., etc., etc.

I won't wast time bringing up Kant's ideas and Deontological ethics, they are so far beyond your narrow little black and white bound mind it is just plain silly...

Actually, it speaks volumes as to your own primitive instinctive jungle ethics if you require an external conscience to do what is right...

When nobody is watching, and a person feels they can get away with it...do they do the right thing?

9. This is an automatic message generated by my anti-troll program. Troll OPTIONAL777 was placed on my ignore list. Do not feed the trolls!

#10     Feb 16, 2009