Selling the rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by viruscore1, Apr 13, 2018.

1. After earnings, selling the rally may work in this market. Who believes in the old cliche " Sell in May" ? We're not out of woods yet. The seesaw trend maybe our friend...

murray t turtle and dealmaker like this.
  2. Works better on C than MSFT/QQQ. But C is a penny stock reverse split 10 times. So if it makes $77. 7 , its $7.77. But if one doesn't like larger trends may not help, it helped bears today, C. citigroup may close down, but still have about 1o minutes to go. LOL

viruscore1 likes this.
  3. I'm tired of staring at my thousands of shares of GE. Sold apr13 13.5 calls expiring today for .18 cents. Maybe it'll be assigned, currently trading at 13.51, blinked now it's 13.49. Also sold apr20 12.5 puts for .12 cents.
    Close at 13.50, mostly likely not assigned. So i'm still a proud owner of thousands of shares of GE. Hahaha :vomit: Made gas money for the boat tho...:cool:
    Please don't mind me i'm babbling

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Think we're outa the woods and smooth sailing until end of the year ? There is always a sell off beginning of summer followed by flat markets until late september. IMHO This year is no different. Any other thoughts out there...

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  5. %% NOT a prediction,L305;
    SEPT sell off seems to be much more common than sell in MAY-hey. AS far as QQQ, 2108 has had more sell + buy volume,]/rollerCoaster[than 2017] ,so most likely that patterns sticks.....:cool::caution:..

6. Bear market rally to $16 or $18

7. Think TSLA, AMZN, FB, NVDA, CMG, NFLX will make new highs during summer months?

8. when you come to the month of May fork in the road of life, don’t waste time and energy wishing it was a spoon

9. Yes ,leaders;
    2017 also[lagging comment LOL] .NOT a prediction..................................:cool::cool:

10. Did it make money when you back tested it ...

#10     May 22, 2018