Selling Intentional Trader VIP Subscription for relatively less

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by darkmoon47, Oct 5, 2018.

1. NOTE: THIS SALE IS AUTHORIZED BY THE WEBSITE OWNERS OF THE SOFTWARE. THE TRANSACTION AND APPROVAL WILL BE DETERMINED AND APPROVED BY THEM FOR SAFETY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER.

Hello,

I'm currently a VIP member at https://theintentionaltrader.com since 2 years now.

Changes in my current work schedule has stopped me from trading completely.

Therefore, I've decided to sell my current VIP subscription at relatively less than what you will pay at their website. Found here:

https://theintentionaltrader.com/collections/ninjatrader-packages/products/vip-nt

Please contact me via email so I can give you the best deal I have. You will NOT pay more than what I paid back then. I will share screenshots to prove what I paid. It's a guarantee, however, it must be approved by the website owner (I don't think it should be an issue). Also, I will put the software / website owner in between us to prevent any cheating and for your safety.

Thank you and awaiting replies.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. Care to share your results for the 2 years you've been trading with it ? Would really entice your offer more if you can provide profitable results. If not, one would wonder why they would want to take up the offer if it's an unprofitable prospect.

15 different indicators is overkill IMO.

traderjo likes this.
  3. by contrast the books i read that helped me make money i keep buying and hoarding, i can't figure out my motivation - weird i know.

4. Basically it's a pullback / scalp system. Not all the 15 different indicators are displayed all the time. Besides, Ninja Trader features this system and it's owner once a month I believe for a webinar. So it's not one of those shady companies who take your money and run away.

This will be only good if you have seen their webinars and interested in buying their memberships. I can't tell you everything here, but let me link you one webinar which should be explaining their product:

It took me a while to make some good profits because it's usually only 5 tick PT and 7 tick SL. Do it with one contract, on, for example NQ, you only get $25. But slowly, increase the contracts and profits increase as well.

Thanks for looking. And please PM me for any specifics.

5. traderjo

traderjo

so why would you not share results? if any such "System," is so good one should keep trading it bot sell it!

6. I already said I cannot trade at the moment because of changes in my work schedule...

Besides, I asked to PM me for specific details.

Moreover, this deal is for people who are interested in buying their new licenses, not for speculators like you who just come here and whine about just about anything. I know if even if I showed you my broker's statements, YOU are just a time waster here.

7. traderjo

traderjo

Oh so you did not like my poking question , listen pal I have seen enough snake oil sales people pushing "too good to be true systems" when asked show the proof of success or why don;t you manage a regulated fund (if your system is so good) then they all either run away or stoop down to personal attack just like you did, All I was asking was normal due diligence question any "Consumer" should be asking any way best of luck with your broker statements and selling a "Grand golden goose system" by the way re read QuasWexExort 's post