Self-Defense is Not a Crime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thecoder, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Wallet

Wallet

2. UsualName

UsualName

Im sure Portland and Oklahoma City are lovely but you are deflecting again and trying to change the conversation away from the point you took offense to in the first place. If I pointed out the specific areas that suited NJ like Princeton or Colts Neck there is no comparison even close in places like Maine or Oklahoma. This is about a state legislator proposing more culture war laws that make for provocative headlines and excite the base but in fact continue a long run on dragging conservative states down even further.

#52     Nov 27, 2021
  3. Hey, you were the one who referred to quality of life and I posted an independent assessment of all the cities in America based on quality of life and job market. I guess that doesnt work for you either. Oh, I see, they messed up by not considering the other places you had in mind.

Plus Maine does not have any outright shit-holes the way New Jersey does. It may have some dreary places where there is nothing but a papermill or something but you dont have the kind of third world ghetto stuff that New Jersey has and then you cherry pick the places that are not like that or because you don't live there.

Sorry Charlie. New Jersey is a pit. Most despised state in the Union.

google away. you gotta keep those gums flappin. You would not be from New Jersey if you didn't.

#53     Nov 27, 2021
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Look, I’m not really knocking Maine. In a lot of ways I feel bad for Oklahomans because it really is a second world country there. To say NJ is a “pit” is ridiculous. It really is the best state to live and raise a family in America. I don’t know what to tell you.

#54     Nov 28, 2021
  5. Wallet

Wallet

ROFL,

Keep your pity. I’ve experienced New Jersey and the rat race it offers, overcrowding, arrogance, rude, you can have it. More than happy to stay in my second world country :rolleyes:

Liberals, can we just keep them confined to their little utopian wonderlands......

Keep staring Usual maybe someday it will click

[​IMG]

#55     Nov 28, 2021
  6. Oklahoma cognoscenti?

#56     Nov 28, 2021
  7. [​IMG]

#57     Nov 28, 2021