Scholarships Just For Us White Guys

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 28, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

The government and the state have been discriminating against us white guys ever since I was about 15. Now a Texas group wants to even the playing field a little. Looks like a good idea to me.

http://tinyurl.com/4aogv9m

2. Led Zepplin:D

3. In a generation or two at present birth rates, white guys will be the minority in Texas.

4. The Former Majority Association for Equality will give grants of $500 to any man from Texas who is at least ‘25 per cent Caucasian’, has good grades and can demonstrate they are in need.

25%? So basically a black guy that has 1 white grandparent qualifies for this?

5. That means Obama qualifies under the rules

6. Ah no, Obama is not from Texas. [​IMG]

7. Perhaps whitey deserves a break.

I was denied financial aid in college because I'm "white, male"... though I had no parental support, assets, nor traditional income. (I made my "living" hustling pool, playing poker, and bowling.... but those didn't show up as income.)

So let me be clear.... NOBODY DESERVES NOR IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING EXCEPT WHICH THEY EARN FOR THEMSELVES... NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING WHEN WHAT THEY RECEIVE IS TAKEN AWAY BY FORCE FROM OTHER CITIZENS!

FUCK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND ALL PROGRAMS LIKE IT.. "WELFARE" SHOULD BE 3-MEALS A DAY, MEDICAL CARE, AND A COT IN A SHELTER.. If welfare users want more than that, they should earn it for themselves.

:mad: