Say you have 50$ and no education.... What are your options.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Say you have 50$ and no education.... What are your options.

Prostitution, dealing weight

on second thought you're limited to prostitution only because $50 will only get you 5 dime bags

you might also be able to work the pole at some hole in the wall club with hags

#11     Mar 25, 2012
  2. #12     Mar 25, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

what is your point?

#13     Mar 25, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Join the military. Go to Army or Naval Intelligence school. Most these programs will give you a 10k to 20k bonus for signing up. Spend 4 years in the military where the taxpayer will pay for your room and board, insurance, food and training. On average a guy (or girl) can save 10k a year in savings since most their overhead if paid for. After 4 years service you can get another 25k with the GI bill. That's on top of the 40k in savings plus the 10k to 20k sign up bonus. I know 22 year olds kids that walk out of the service with 50k to 75k in savings and no debt.

What I would then recommend, is rather then leaving the service after 4 years, apply for ROTC and become an officer. The taxpayer will now pay for your 4 year degree at the school of your choosing. You are now an officer working in intelligence. After 4 years of service you now can leave the military and get a high end job at the CIA, FBI, NSA or work in high level security making close to 6 figures a year.

Not bad eh? And all this with $50 and no education to start.

#14     Mar 25, 2012
  5. you forgot to mention...

and get your legs blown off by an IED...not discouraging though because I served myself.....just sayin

#15     Mar 25, 2012
  6. Frankly I didn't know what your point was with the paper clip...

#16     Mar 25, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Guys working in intelligence are not getting their legs blown off by IED's. Just sayin...

#17     Mar 25, 2012
  8. The bonus is given to those with extended enlistments and are typically limited to $8k. Re-enlistment bonuses in SFs and advanced degrees are up to $75k. Like SEALs, Delta, etc.

#18     Mar 25, 2012
  9. yeah...and I'd like to fly jets.....better yet I want to be on Seal Team 6...that would be nice

It doesn't work that way Mav....you'd know that if you ever served.....just sayin'

#19     Mar 25, 2012
  10. Bob111

Bob111

solid advise. i know coupe guys from very poor white trash families, who used similar approach(high tech @ NAVY)-then college,paid off from savings when in service. now working in IT, making 6 figures,while rest of the family keep sitting on welfare..

#20     Mar 25, 2012