Satoshi Nakamoto

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by vanzandt, Dec 16, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

I've always liked puzzles... chess etc. Thats probably why I enjoy trading so much... its hard to master and win. I've always been good with anagrams... remember "The Jumble" back when we still had newspapers? They never made one I couldn't solve.

Satoshi Nakamoto .... such a strange name.

Especially when most suspect the author(s) of the white paper that spelled out Bitcoin were cryptologists and computer scientists living right here in the good ole U.S.of A. ... Not Japan.

From WIKI:

On a P2P Foundation profile, Nakamoto claimed to be a man living in Japan.[3] Speculation about the true identity of Nakamoto has mostly focused on a number of cryptography and computer science experts of non-Japanese descent, living in the United States.[4]

Such a strange name
    ....Why pick that?
    They like problem solving too.
    Hmmmm.
    Its been buggin' me.

For the last several days while trading I sat and doodled every possible combination of the letters to see if there's a hidden anagram. Did I find it? (And if I did... you guys can Google it and see that its never been said before.)
    Maybe I'll get few Bitcoins thrown my way for Xmas by (whoever) for figuring it out... in the spirit of their game.

The All Seeing Eye.
    The Great Masonic symbol on the Mighty U.S.Dollar.
    ....And all the conspiracy's that go with it.

depositphotos_124316536-stock-photo-all-seeing-eye-masonic-sign.jpg

Took me awhile... but there is only one combination of ALL the letters in Satoshi Nakamoto that can be put into a phrase that makes any sense at all. And its funny that its these 5 words...

I can hear them now.... (the geniuses behind Bitcoin)... yuckin' it up.

Q: "So what happened when they figured out we destroyed the U.S. Dollar"?
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

A: ....."A Mason took a shit" :sneaky:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. m22au

m22au

Although most of them specialize in single-word anagrams, there are plenty of anagram makers / solvers online which could help you with this quest.

One of them gave the result "Hooka Anatomists"

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Oh there's literally hundreds of possible word combinations... "A tomato has oinks" ... "Satan Hooka Omits"....

But none of them make sense.
    Who knows....
    Strange name.
    Lots of conspiracy's tied to the Masons and our currency though. And Bitcoin is certainly on its way to disrupting something.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Setec astronomy.

5. Sprout

Sprout

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Where'd you get an "r"? :D
    Either way... Bruce said it best:

7. Instead of worrying about weird conspiracy theories...just focus on making money and getting rich from the market, or elsewhere.

Get rich as shit 2018, High-Five Xela Alex and God dog
    ...don't spend all of the Holidays binge watching Seinfeld seasons 1-9, vanzandt

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Fortunately my brain allows me to multi-task... its part art part science. :cool:

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

There is no H in the Latin phrase...