Satoshi is Satoshi

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by just21, Mar 6, 2014.

1. just21

just21

2. SA(msung)TOSHI(ba) NAKA(michi)MOTO(rola)

3. It's him.

The reporter should be fired, she posted private info on where he lives, his family members real name, photo of his house and his car with license plate number, when the guy clearly does not want to be public and did nothing wrong.

Not only that, it puts him and his family in direct physical danger, as the world knows he still has a stash of bitcoin worth $400 million stored somewhere.

The same article could be written without revealing his personal info and used psuedo names for his family member. But the author chose not to.

EDIT: looks like they removed the photo of his house and car with license plate # from the article, but the damage is already done. You can easily pinpoint his exact address on google map down to the house.

poor guy.

4. +1

Complete BS to out the guy.

5. So he's really Japanese and that's his real name?:eek:

6. Satoshi just wants privacy that's all, now all news media is going to make his life a living hell. Anything for a few page views.

I'm surprised more news outlets haven't done interviews of the known creator of litecoin and coinbase.com Charlie Lee. He is a very good guy , smart, all for liberty.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I haven't even read the article, and I am already calling BS. Jumping the gun in Newsweek style... :)

"He is someone with a penchant for collecting model trains and a career shrouded in secrecy, having done classified work for major corporations and the U.S. military."

But seriously, he invented bitcoin right next door to the CIA....?

"He went to great lengths to protect his anonymity."

Sure using your real name writing the white paper had fooled us until now... :)

8. +21000000

9. What I also got from the article....

[​IMG]

#10     Mar 6, 2014