Santorum To Suspend Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Fox News is reporting that Santorum will suspend his campaign. I wonder if he will leave himself room to resume it if he wins big in his home state of Pennsylvania?

Santorum conference is minutes away.

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let's hope he drops out. Santorum will not win big in his home state of Pennsylvania the people there sent an unambiguous message earlier when they voted him out of office with a 16 percentage point pummeling.

3. Brass

Brass

But didn't god tell him to run?

4. Lol !!!

5. Newt is plotting his comeback :cool:

6. Brass

Brass

Subject, of course, to the go-ahead from his lunar advisory committee.

7. pspr

pspr

It seems Rick has Called Mitt and conceded.

Rick Santorum called Mitt Romney Tuesday to say he is ending his presidential campaign, Yahoo News has learned.

Santorum is scheduled to make an announcement at a press conference in Gettysburg, Pa., at 2 p.m. ET.

It's now time to take on the snake they call Barack.

8. The sick kid pushed him to this decesion, no doubt. Perfect excuse too. At least he's not totally nuts and is a loving father. I'll give him that.
    The downside of this is that the crazies only have Newt to support, and that little bump will feed his massive ego. Don't look for that fat bastard leaving anytime soon.

9. Shame , you must be devastated PSPR , you didn't even the thread any stars. I hope you're ok. :( .

10. With highly respected Republicans like Trump calling in ....

:)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wQPf3Cx-9eE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Apr 10, 2012