Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. kp95

kp95

Hey Everyone,

I just have a few questions. I'm wanting to get into the Options market with a trading mentor. I have watched and read many articles of Sang Lucci, but not many reviews for his Master Course. Everything looks legit to me. Has anyone been trading with him in either his chatroom or purchased his educational material? In need of some feedback before I spend $3000 on this course. Please let me know!

Thanks!

2. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

I think you should go for it and buy it... And after you've done so and try to apply it and see that you can't make a penny out of it... You will (maybe) have learned the very important lesson that "Those who can trade, trade. Those who can't, teach." And then, you'll realize that you didn't throw your money away after all, since you learned something valueable through your own pain and effort.:)

Wheezooo, Philo Judeaus and iprome like this.
  3. kp95

kp95

I think I’m going to do it. Judging by his videos and his teachings through his blogs and YouTube videos he looks like the real deal. Have you ever had any expierience trading with flow and/or tape reading?

4. toc

toc

I read somewhere and this person probably mentioned it in his videos, that be ready for big volatile swings in his portfolio returns and positions taken.

Does he also offer a daytrading chat room? if so then you might want to get a month into it and then only go for the course.

Just looked up and he also offers a Hedge Fund. Try to find out the performance of this fund and then make your own conclusions. That's the best way to evaluate any investment offering.

5. Don’t buy anything! Follow me and together we will rule the world! Seriously, the only thing you should buy is Mark Douglas’ book “Trading in the Zone.” Watch all of his videos for free on YouTube. Watch the Karen the Supertrader videos and study her trading. Very soon you will realize the weakness in her strategy. Don’t be Karen. Improve upon what Karen does. Search out the Yahoo group about Karen the Supertrader and carefully study every post. Watch tastytrade, especially the Market Measures segments . Devour them realizing that 80%is just fluff and 20% is gold. Paper trade, but at some point put real dollars to work knowing you’re goi g to initially lose it all. Do all this and in about five years you will develop confidence and consistent profitability. This is your path. Or you could blow $3,000 on some crap trading course that doesn’t work. You decide.

6. kp95

kp95

I wish I can find some more feedback about his education, but I believe you are correct he does risk a lot, but is successful. He has a really good chartroom, I tried it for a couple of days and thought it was very informative, learned a lot as well. I appreciate the input.

7. toc

toc

What does he trade? stocks or options. What do you mean by successful, can you elaborate.

8. kp95

kp95

Why not buy? It will save me time and money if pursuing an educator? I know there are a lot of scams out there and I've gone through a few. But I feel like finding a educator that has a winning strategy already is much less time consuming, than trying to figure a winning strategy on your own. He posts everyday on twitter and youtube and i learned a lot about manipulation of tape and flow. It really does make sense. How is Mark Douglas's strategy? Whats his W/L ratio?

9. kp95

kp95

He trades options and equities, mostly options. By successful I mean a having a strategy that the return given is higher than his losses, such as above at least 60% winning trades. Do you have any feedback to give? I like to hear from as many people as I can so I can make a conclusion to my decision. What is your definition of successful?

10. kp95

kp95

Also his website is SangLucci.com

#10     Feb 17, 2018