S&P Closes Above 1000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 3, 2009.

1. OK, I have to admit....that is funny :)

#51     Sep 12, 2009
  2. God Bless Barack Obama.

#52     Sep 12, 2009
  3. Nice call Dr. Jerkoff!
    You posted that back on Sept. 12.
    Since then, the Dow is +713 points.

No wonder why you do nothing other than spend your entire day posting in the Politics and Religion forum of ET. You've obviously blown up your account and have nothing left to trade with. :D

#53     Nov 23, 2009
  4. Loser82, you have the absolute worst track record for making calls. Lets take a look at your last big call on Oct 23.

With the SP closing at 1079 you claimed the next week would see a big rally topping at around the 1121 mark. Instead the market nose dived and lost more than 40 points for the week closing at 1036. That is exactly what Elliott Wave will get you. Don't worry Loser82, you were only 85 points off. How many ES contracts did you trade and how much did you lose?

You are a losing trader. Just face it. Elliott Wave is for losers, which is why it fits you so well. Let me guess, you probably also follow fellow Elliot Wave trader and loser Robert Prechter. I bet you get his newsletter and follow all his recommendations to a T.

These Obama supporters like Loser82 are really something else.

#54     Nov 24, 2009
  5. How's that short trade been working for you over the last 3 months,
    Dr. Jerk?

How does it FEEL to be short from 9665 on the Dow and 1044 on the SPX?

Happy Holidays Buddy!
    :D

#55     Dec 22, 2009
  6. Or did you follow your own advice from this post from August 7th and go short at Dow 9370 and SPX 1010?

Tell me, how does it feel to be DOWN 1100 points in the Dow Jones?

My God, I hope you don't trade for a living.
    You obviously have no clue.
    Not a single one.

Congratulations!
    You have been the ULTIMATE contrary indicator, exceeded by no one else except perhaps ET's most esteemed S2007S.

:p

#56     Dec 22, 2009
  7. The only difference between my calls and your calls is that my calls are sarcastic musings making fun of you and your shitty calls.

You were dead serious when you made this call. How did that work out for you?

Are you not the least bit embarrassed that the highlight of your life was cleaning PTJ's toilet?

#57     Dec 22, 2009
  8. And that is why you offer absolutely NOTHING to this website aside from the typical cesspool of posts that litter a website that was developed for TRADERS.

Congratulations clown.
    What is it that you do for a living again?

#58     Dec 22, 2009
  9. Once again, Dr. Jerk-Off has crawled into a cave somewhere as the S&P trades above 1205.

Has anyone seen the ET resident douche-bag lately? Did he blow out of his $2,500 E-Trade account, or did his Mom pull the plug on the Internet connection at their house in order to cut back on expenses?

Where did the resident ET Clown go???

#59     Apr 21, 2010
  10. He's in the same place as that Buylowsellhigh character. Who, ironically, preferred to sell low and not buy at all.

I'd say that we'll see S2007S disappear soon as well, but i don't think this guy really gets it...He is forever bearish and I suspect nothing will ever change his mind, no matter how much money he loses out on.

#60     Apr 21, 2010