Rush Limbaugh: "YOU'RE A SLUT!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tenthousandmen, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Wow. Talk about elitist conceit. If someone is a tradesman they must be uneducated, and by (logical?) extension stupid? I suppose he would have said the same thing about Einstein when he worked as a patent clerk.

Frankly, being put on ignore by this racist, ignorant, narrow-minded egotist is like a badge of honor for me.

#41     Mar 3, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

First off, here you are trying to justify your actions saying you are exactly the same as the 2 guys you are calling out as evil, vile scumbags, so basicaslly you are saying you are no different than Breitbart, or Limbaugh...... nice defense.....

Secondly, Ted Kennedy was a murderer (Chappaquiddick incident) who took an innocent womans life, and managed to weasel his way out of the manslaughter charge due to his political connections, and the window of reasonable doubt. He then went on to live a good life, with absolutely no reprecussions for his actions.

He was no different than the likes of OJ Simpson, or Casey Anthony, so yes, there is an obvious, and reasonable double standard for a person like that. I doubt anyone will bite their tongue when Casey Anthony, or OJ Simpson die.

#42     Mar 3, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Opps. Just FYI. The mods don't want us changing other's usernames or words in posts that are quoted within our response. Just ask Magna. He'll point you to the policy.

#43     Mar 3, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

See the difference between you and me is that i provided lots of eviodence to back up my argument, where as you just continue claiming that Rush and Breitbart are worse, even after I provided the evidence of the left being just as bad and the evidence that Breitbart did in fact include the ending to the story, where Sherrod says that it was about Rich vs. Poor not White vs Black, and he also pointed it out in the article. It was the Obama administration, and the NAACP who jumped the gun on that one, so you are just blindly following your left wing talking points.

There really is no point in debating you, because you know as well as i do i could sit here all day and provide examples of lefties saying the exact same thing, that the righties do, so now your whole argument has just degraded into "yeah well.... HES WORSE!!!" Like a typical lefty, you have no concern about facts, and nothing to back up your argument.

#44     Mar 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I own already some. When does open season start on liberals anyway?

#45     Mar 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where is Magna the sanctimonious at when you need him? I got a PM warning about this very thing just a couple weeks ago.

#46     Mar 3, 2012
  7. #47     Mar 3, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

WOW, another meaningless apology.... I always find it humorous when these bomb throwers end up at this spot....

I Guess i underestimated how much damage these lefties could do, with their fake outrage....

If he is walking it back he must have taken some serious heat from the higher ups..... (his advertisers)

#48     Mar 3, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I think season opens November 7th. Only head shots are permitted but there is no bag limit. Roosters and hens can be taken but only from sunup to sundown. No shots are permitted from a vehicle or from the roadway except in self defense. Armed liberals can be taken from any location and at any time of day or night. :D

#49     Mar 3, 2012
  10. #50     Mar 3, 2012