Rush Limbaugh: "YOU'RE A SLUT!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tenthousandmen, Mar 2, 2012.

1. #31     Mar 3, 2012
  2. What kind of person openly roots for the death of a political opponent?

#32     Mar 3, 2012
  3. Good, it's time the shoe was on the other foot.

BTW, progressives have guns too. I just bought some bullets for mine today. I'll bet you guys are really scared now. Guns was one of the few things that make you guys feel powerful and special.

If you think Rush and Breitbart represent the sober, rational, intelligent and considerate side of the right wing's argument I have a bridge to sell you.

#33     Mar 3, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Here you go off the deep end again..... Would you consider YOURSELF a "Sober, rational, considerate side" of left wing arguments? You just praised the death of Breitbart right after you went into a paragraph long ad hominem attack over Rush.

I dont think anyone on the right would deny that Rush is a bomb thrower, all we are saying is that Rush is the counterpoint to all of the left wing bomb throwers.

Its not as if he is something that is any different from what comes out of the left on a daily basis. You guys are trying to make the false argument that Rush is somehow any worse then the bomb throwers on the left, at the very same time you cheer on Breitbarts death, and hope for Limbaughs death...... If you are going to attack someone elses morality/civility it helps if you dont cheer for their death in the same sentence....

And BTW, Rush is not even in the same league as Breitbart, so if you are putting him there it just proves how grossly misinformed you are about him, and how you are continuing to toe the left wing medias opinion of Breitbart. You should atleast try to educate yourself on Breitbart, if you are going to cheerlead his death.

#34     Mar 3, 2012
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

#35     Mar 3, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This was my original instinct on futurecurrents, that he simply lacked any real education.

He is essentially a tradesman running around spewing about science, philosophy and politics. When that lack of education is combined with a complete lack of any class you get a creature like him. He and Kunt2 are one and the same and aren't worth the bandwidth necessary to carry their words onto my screen. They are both simple record and repeat devices with no ability to think critically. I can't imagine going through life like that.

#36     Mar 3, 2012
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

The confusion is yours, and there is no misandry. Does your ilk ever get tired from talking out of your asses?

#37     Mar 3, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Conservatives really hate leftist policies.

Leftists really hate conservative people.

That is the fundamental difference.

#38     Mar 3, 2012
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Edited for accuracy :cool:

#39     Mar 3, 2012
  10. I'll concede that our interpretation of these things depends on which side of the aisle you sit. However, a neutral observer would have to conclude there is far more nastiness and deception from the likes of Rush and Breitbart than there is from say Maher and Ed Schultz. And the popularity and cheer-leading of Rush from the right is far greater than any similar sentiments from the left about their muckrakers.

Frankly I have little sympathy for people like Rush and Andrew because they only distort, lie and inflame for their own profit. The world would be better off without those kind of people. FWIW I'm no fan of Ed Schultz either......simply because of his tone.

#40     Mar 3, 2012