Rush Limbaugh: "YOU'RE A SLUT!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tenthousandmen, Mar 2, 2012.

1. a post full of confusion and misandry.

#21     Mar 3, 2012
  2. kunt2's mind ain't right.

#22     Mar 3, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Perhaps soon, and with any luck, the time will come for God to love Rush Limbaugh from up close.

#23     Mar 3, 2012
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Is it the fact that she's in college that validates her entitlement for contraception? If that's the case let the government loan her the $3000 per year and add it on her student loan balance, she can pay it back once she gets a job and doesn't have time for a daily triple.

#24     Mar 3, 2012
  5. Oh gee, whatever will I do? My life has no meaning anymore.

#25     Mar 3, 2012
    #26     Mar 3, 2012
  7. No, I don't want to pay for these services, but there are many services and subsidies that I don't like paying for. That isn't even the point regarding this issue. The point is, can we not have a discussion that's sensible instead of these juvenile pissing matches? Limbaugh goes over the edge, Matthews pushes it along a little further. Beck, O'Reilly and Hannity climb on board the crazy train. Big Eddie and Sharpton step it up a notch and if that's not enough, the "bloggers" pour more fuel on the fire. Not a single one of them want to see a solution. Not one! To do so would end their careers...just like congress! Meanwhile, Rome burns!

#27     Mar 3, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, Still pushing the false left wing smear job on Breitbart, that he supposedly deceptively edited the tape hey? Why dont you listen to your buddy Chris Matthews on this. The fact of the matter is that it was left wing stupidity that got Sherrod fired, he wasnt even going after Sherrod, he was going after the audience members of the NAACP for cheering when Sherrod first said she didnt want to help a white person, before she finished the story. The NAACP were the dumb asses who fired her before they got the story straight, or even read Breitbarts piece.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iDw3K1GR_jw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iDw3K1GR_jw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z5-S3RRfgyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Mar 3, 2012
  9. And Matthews was wrong..... as his guests said. There is no question that the video was intentionally edited to make her look like a racist.

#29     Mar 3, 2012
  10. I couldn't agree more. The hate among the left is truly staggering and a little frightening. Makes me want to buy some guns.

#30     Mar 3, 2012