Roy Moore to run again for US Senate seat in Alabama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Jun 20, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

GO ROY!!!!!!!!

3. the best representative for the conservative movement. Pubs need more outstanding guys like him. Go Roy!

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Any democrats living in AL need to go vote for Roy in The GOP primary:)

RedDuke likes this.
  5. People realize he was slimed by the Soros defamation/dirty tricks team. Unfortunately for them, it works better in the dark than out in the open, as they found out with Kavanaugh. Now voters know what they are capable of and how unreliable their charges are.

6. RedDuke

RedDuke

You not seriously here would back Moore???? While I did not like Kavanaugh behavior at hearings one beat, you just can not compare the two. Moore never even denied being interested in young girls, he just said he asked for mothers permissions. You do see the difference, I hope.

7. That's what a polite southern boy did back then. Funny how we never hear from any of these women again after whatever election or nomination they are trying to screw up.

I miss Stormy. Her lawyer, not so much.

[​IMG]

And back to the house with two front doors for the victim from Central Casting, Christine Blasey Ford (always use full name to enhance credibility).

upload_2019-6-20_22-44-53.jpeg

traderob likes this.
  8. You could parade all the Stormys and Ford's, it does not excuse the pedaphle running for office. Are you going to support ANY GOP no matter how sickening their past was which he does not deny. Moore is a piece of shit who does not belong in politics anymore. I don't care how many people from other parties you pull out with the same stories, it just proves my point, they all dont get to be pedophiles and hold public office.

Cuddles and RedDuke like this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wow this is so sad. Can not believe you just said that. So you are basically ok with self admitting pedophile in a senate over a Democrat.

Tony Stark likes this.
  10. I disagree with you at times but still respect your opinion. However, to excuse pedophilia because it was what Southern men did back then is way off even for you. Polite southern men also supported lynching to be fair back then. A mother cannot give permission for statutory rape.

#10     Jun 20, 2019