Romney is finished, he blew it, he is an idiot of epic proportions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Anyone who does not agree with our Lord Obama, piss be upon his name, is a fraud and a charlatan.

#11     Sep 20, 2012
  2. No,just looking at how wrong Gallup and Rasmussen was in 2008 and how todays polls mirror the polls in 2008

#12     Sep 20, 2012
  3. jem

jem

that is a a total joke.

in the last presidential race Rasmussen was tied for 1st as most accurate.

the polls which have obama in the lead right now... slant the sample by as much as the lead or more.

its a polling joke.

There is no way more Dems are going to show up than Rs.... unless you demoralize them with fake polls.

#13     Sep 20, 2012
  4. Again, thanks for the real facts. However, Mr Ak, can you help me out here again? The latest polls seem to be too good to be true for Obama, the State polls, Wisconsin, Florida especially. Could you post the last few, from maybe a month ago vs. today, for the battleground states. I know you probably have, it just seems to be showing Obama too far ahead.

#14     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Can you post the link that shows how where Rasmussen was tied for first please Jem? Thanks.

How can all of this data be so wrong? Again, Jem, I respect you and I respect AK for his dedication to posting actual polls. But, I too am a bit concerned when Obama is showing such a strong lead.

#15     Sep 20, 2012
  6. You always fail to mention that the results you are referring to was a comparison of final polls and Rasmussen was only judged on 1 of their polls not multiple polls

Yeah they got it right in that ONE poll but for months before the election Rasmussen had Mccain ahead of Obama while other polls had Obama ahead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lets not forget their 2010 results either

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...rate-quinnipiac-surveyusa-performed-strongly/

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate

Every election cycle has its winners and losers: not just the among the candidates, but also the pollsters.

On Tuesday, polls conducted by the firm Rasmussen Reports — which released more than 100 surveys in the final three weeks of the campaign, including some commissioned under a subsidiary on behalf of Fox News — badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates.

The 105 polls released in Senate and gubernatorial races by Rasmussen Reports and its subsidiary, Pulse Opinion Research, missed the final margin between the candidates by 5.8 points, a considerably higher figure than that achieved by most other pollsters. Some 13 of its polls missed by 10 or more points, including one in the Hawaii Senate race that missed the final margin between the candidates by 40 points, the largest error ever recorded in a general election in FiveThirtyEight’s database, which includes all polls conducted since 1998.

#16     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Wisconsin

[​IMG]

Florida

[​IMG]

Ohio

[​IMG]

Michigan

[​IMG]

Pennsylvania

[​IMG]

Virginia

[​IMG]

Nevada

[​IMG]

Colorado

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 20, 2012
  8. Virginia's amusing. Look at Rasmussen; they were finally, in their last poll, forced to squeeze out a single point advantage to Obama. Must've killed em.

#18     Sep 20, 2012
  9. #19     Sep 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

With 105 toss up electoral votes, seems it could still go either way to me.

#20     Sep 20, 2012