Rock music needs to make a strong come back ...

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by the_gem, May 15, 2021.

1. the_gem

the_gem

There used to be so many great bands and so many great concerts. We need a very strong rock music come back. Screw all that ignorant rap music noise.

2. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry man, rock n' roll is dead, and has been for many years. This is now the biggest band in the world, and their ilk. Too bad nobody knows peeps like this are just Asian Milli Vanilli. Remember those guys? LOL!

Invest in Kpop, you cannot go wrong.

3. the_gem

the_gem

What a bunch of clowns!!! No way people listen to that garbage.

4. Overnight

Overnight

A BILLION views on many of their music videos would say you are incorrect. The sad state of things in the world of musical tastes.

But that is ok, because us REAL humans know the good shit to smoke. Let them have their electronica fun. Meanwhile, we be like...

oxhimang likes this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

6. Besski

Besski

I was shocked when saw the number of views. But I guess, their audience includes mostly teenagers. Being a rock fan, I can't understand all this Kpop music, but tastes differ. And I've recently seen my 11-year-old niece dancing and listening to such music. In my opinion, all girls have such music idols. I remember my sister listened to Spice Girls, and I also didn't get it at that time.

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

I was there:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Blue_(video)

actually not the Nassau Coliseum shows but at Madison Square Garden - about 13 years old. :)

But time stands still for nobody. Plenty of other good music to choose from besides 60's, 70's, 80's era.

8. oxhimang

oxhimang

Yes, you are right. There was another world of rap music before but now I don’t see any real poetry in them.

9. easymon1

easymon1

is this rock?
    IDN
    does it rock?
    yep

10. easymon1

easymon1

...once around the park

#10     Jun 15, 2021