Robbins World Cup E-mini Contest

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by smilingsynic, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Cy_M

Cy_M

If true, I'm in too :) , although 4 bucks is against scalpers.

#11     Sep 9, 2007
  2. <i>"How great was/can be cash price and how many competitor
    was/would ..."</i>

Just a bit of friendly competition to see how it all turns out. I'll probably trade a few more turns in the contest account, probably gun it a bit more on the leverage side once the account grows a tad.

Cash & prizes are irrelevant... consider it a game, which it is.

#12     Sep 9, 2007
  3. Cy_M

Cy_M

4. ssss

ssss

Gentlemen

Better play marketzar.com

author won 2000$ ,but was forced out
    not to play more .

risk managment

Not send any money -win in small contest
    4-7 place ,you can play in great (1500$ first
    place) without charge

#14     Sep 10, 2007
  5. We could just post a journal like you do to make an ass out of yourself. Let's see, you are less than 35% winning trades in the emini DOW in the last year. You're my hero and someone who's opinion I would respect.
    NOT!

#15     Sep 10, 2007
  6. I make no claims, you do. afraid to do the contest, aye??

surf

#16     Sep 10, 2007
  7. I make no claims in this forum either. You make the claims, skew them to meet your needs and then attribute them to me.

I'm not "afraid" of the contest. They are a waste of time for those of us that actually trade though.

#17     Sep 10, 2007
  8. Just to clear things up, this is a real money contest, not some play money CNBC-like contest. One can actually trade AND participate.

#18     Sep 10, 2007
  9. And just to clarify, I watch and trade a variety of markets including pit markets. I don't need the distraction of diverting my focus to another environment especially since I trade for a living. Contests are for people with something to prove.

There are people in this forum that would like me to prove TO THEM that what I do works but they are unwilling to put any effort in that verification process. That is ridiculous. They can pound sand. If they want proof they can verify it on their own with my blessing but they will do the research and testing. I refuse to be browbeat or intimidated into handing them anything on a silver platter. They wouldn't understand it anyway.

#19     Sep 10, 2007
  10. Another thread where the usual suspects show up to first start a mud slinging match with either Hershey or ProfLogic.

:mad:

I think Baron is making a big mistake in not giving these suspects a temporarily BAN or forcing them to use a permanent ignore list that they can't undo.

:mad:

In fact, I'm going to get off my butt and update my own ignore list because these guys just can't help themselves no matter how many threads they repeat the same message like some dirty drug addiction.

Mark

#20     Sep 11, 2007