RIMM ADBE and AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Wiseowltx, Oct 20, 2007.

1. I am sure that a lot of stocks fared technically better than the market indices...But, I am surprised at the above stocks ...may be there is a confidence / sentiment amongst significant investors that current and future earnings are pretty solid and hence the technical out performance.

I would like the forum to advise...is the technical out performance comes from fundamental strength of the companies to expand earnings base or not...

Is this is a sentiments indicator or what kind of indicator is it..fundamental or pure technical or a leading indicator ...

Some advice would be most welcome...

2. Take a look at some of these stocks before the 2000 crash... using that reasoning you would have also been impressed by their "technical performance". Price is what you pay and value is what you get.

I'm with you on RIMM though... if there's a pull back I will start a position.

3. At what price would you purchase RIMM.

I think AAPL is going to 200 early next year...

4. buy aapl and rimm now

don't wait

5. I'd pay $110 for RIMM... it went to 107 quite a few times last week. Of course there's a chance I won't pull the trigger and miss out but I can live with that.

6. Earnings came for AAPL. So, aftermarket price was 185... I do not know what will happen at open, when market opens with some real volume...

RIMM is a buy and a bit of fundamental news. Yesterday I flew to Northeast city and was upgraded to first class.

All the four people in the row had blackberrys of the latest model....

You know, that means, as new models come, people will upgrade for newer models...