Richest 10% pays 70% of income taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

QQ

#51     Mar 13, 2013
  2. I was talking to a Jehovah Witness about the Protestant reformation and the differences between the Catholics and Protestants.. and he told me I should look at their similarities.. that set me off on a path for sure.. It's the same with the Democrats and Republicans, they try to emphasize their differences but looking at their similarities is more informing...

#52     Mar 13, 2013
  3. Dems and Repubs are like 2 sides of the same coin. Dems are worse, but only to the extent... THEY SHOULD BE SHOT FIRST!

What America NEEDS.. is a Libertarian or Constitution Party President and Congress.

#53     Mar 13, 2013
  4. Don't confuse them with the facts AK.

#54     Mar 13, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

To be fair to the other team, saying "Romney supports this", or "Romney doesn't support that" raises the fair question, "in what week did Romney have those positions, and in what week did he reverse those positions?"

#55     Mar 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The fact Obama was and is utterly unqualified to be POTUS and that Romney actually has successful business experience under his belt was practically the only fact I was worried about last year or talking about now. Just so you'll know.

#56     Mar 13, 2013
  7. My last try, Romney stated his intentions to fix the tax code because he, like you, sees it as unfair. In fact, his plan would have the biggest impact on the 'ultra rich', which was the concern of the poster I originally quoted. This isn't hypocrisy, he pays what he legally owes and was willing to cut out loopholes, to his detriment.

Dbag buffet on the other hand IS a hypocrite because he publicly made a statement that the 'rich' don't pay enough in taxes.. and then did everything he could to avoid new taxes. Get it?

#57     Mar 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe a larger font would help him out.

#58     Mar 13, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#59     Mar 13, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum, shitfaced already I see.