Richest 10% pays 70% of income taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. What loopholes for actors passed by who? Aren't actors income taxed as regular income?

#41     Mar 12, 2013
  2. You've never smashed or crushed anyone online. It's just your ego needing a boost that makes you think that way.

#42     Mar 12, 2013
  3. fractally wrong: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fractal_wrongness

I'd say that a lot of these posters that are just closed to reason are simply agitating for something and they don't care for truth at all, just the result. Intellectually speaking they are trash to the rest of us, just litter along the sidwalks of life essentially.

#43     Mar 12, 2013
  4. lucrum should submit rcg's picture as an example of fractal wrongness.

#44     Mar 12, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

I can't believe what I just saw, a marxist talking marginal utility.

LOL, you don't even know the contradiction do you? what a tool

#45     Mar 13, 2013
  6. Mav88

Mav88

The loopholes are for hollywood fatcats who donate heavily to democrats, therefore that loophole is seen as virtuous.

#46     Mar 13, 2013
  7. Agreed.Theres no way Romney would ever support stuff like Obamacare,abortion,gun restrictions etc...oh wait

#47     Mar 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually he has, many times in fact. Do try to keep up if you're going to comment.

#48     Mar 13, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your lack of logic is mind numbing kid.

#49     Mar 13, 2013
  10. I wonder... so, somebody pays for all the living expenses of ghettoland... after awhile wouldn't you feel like you owned the people there, like a Lord of the Manor in the middle ages? Wouldn't you start wanting them to do some agriculture and pony up some of it? If things economic unwind and they are really starving, it would be a plan to keep food on their tables and it would restore the natural order of things, no? Smart people on top of the food chain and all that... Just 'sayin

#50     Mar 13, 2013