Richest 10% pays 70% of income taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I concur

#31     Mar 12, 2013
  2. Just a statement, that Romney preached tax reform yet plays the system like no one else that we know of that's run for president, so he's in the same class as Buffett.

#32     Mar 12, 2013
  3. The tax reform he was preaching was cutting loopholes, which would effect him if your accusation is true. That is not even close to the same as buffet and his hypocrisy, which was essentially 'the rich (<= 250k household) need to pay more, unless they're me.'

#33     Mar 12, 2013
  4. Buffet wasn't running for president, Romney was, big difference, Romney = bigger hypocrisy IMO. But it doesn't matter, government policy is probably close to the same now as it would of been if Romney would of won. Just like the transformation from Bush to Obama hasn't changed much.

#34     Mar 12, 2013
  5. oh I dunno buffett whispering sweet nothings in obama's ear ,the buffett tax.

I'd say buffett is by far the biggest hypocrite, maybe as much as obama himself.

#35     Mar 12, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

The real problem ba has with Romney, is he's a republican.

#36     Mar 12, 2013
  7. You are once again wrong mr lucrum, again :confused: . Romney was the grand champion flip flopper and pandering champ also. I can understand voting for him as a vote against Obama, but I do not understand the true Romney supporters. He changed his views constantly, he has maybe the largest IRA account in America with no explanation how he did it. He refused to show his tax returns for a time period that every other person running for president has done, republican and democrat. Hint, it wasn't because of principle, it was because what would be revealed would hurt his chances of becoming president.

#37     Mar 12, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

IOW Romney is a fucking saint compared to Obama, gotcha.

#38     Mar 12, 2013
  9. I remember smashing your balls like I was playing whack a mole over romney and his IRA.:D :D :D

#39     Mar 12, 2013
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Like Hollywood actors who rake in the cash. Special tax loopholes just for them, courtesy of the democrats.

#40     Mar 12, 2013