Richest 10% pays 70% of income taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. How so?
    I don't recall Romney advocating for higher taxes .

#21     Mar 12, 2013
  2. Romney is in the : "do as I say, not as I do" crowd, like Buffet. Fuck them.

#22     Mar 12, 2013
  3. that no large societies practice it, doesn't make it any less fair. If what you're trying to get at here is the burden of taxes relative to the cost of living is disproportionate to earners on the low end of the scale.. then fine, I wouldn't have an issue with them paying a lower %, but everyone has to pay something, and no more of this tax credit nonsense.

#23     Mar 12, 2013
  4. Well okay tell us how he fits that crowd.

geez I feel like I've wandered onto seasame street with you.

#24     Mar 12, 2013
  5. No, he isn't clown shoes. He lives of cap gains, which are taxed at a lower rate than income, how come u still don't get this? Weren't u an acct major? And I don't recall him saying that we need higher taxes, cause his secretary pays more taxes than he does, then doing his best to avoid all the new obamacare taxes. lol

#25     Mar 12, 2013
  6. Yeah ok then mr conservative, we all have access to the same tax schemes and tax breaks and overseas tax shelters that Mr Romney does...and I got a bridge to sell you in West Texas while we're at it.

#26     Mar 12, 2013
  7. are u even reading the posts?

#27     Mar 12, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was wondering the same thing.

#28     Mar 12, 2013
  9. past history with cheeze-whiz arrow indicates he's blind and and his text to voice has dyslexia and reads from right to left.
    So give him a break for being handicapped.

#29     Mar 12, 2013
  10. I don't think BA is a bad guy, but he must be one lazy dude. he jumps into topics and throws out one liners that are dead ass wrong.. just like in this thread.

#30     Mar 12, 2013