RFID chips, DNA, and nano-technology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 7, 2009.

1. You WANT to be identified because it loosens up the games. Anonymity is possible, but that needs trust and organization.

You know I designed and engineered a nano-tech game machine? I think a few people won't let me every play it. Who is Thomas Paine? Sorry... that's shorthand writing. I can explain it in more detail if it's done publicly and verbally.

2. aegis

aegis

LSD?

3. I'm advertising the idea on ebay right now.

4. WTF am I looking at in your picture? Where was that taken?

5. People every me too.

Awesome pic. Hotel or hospital? More pic.

6. No

7. Andrew Brown
    Andrew Brown at 9:39pm July 7
    Is it my job to get killed into existence? Do you understand Frankenstein?

8. Ok.... we shall see......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv(f)wxyz................ that's 26 at Jack in the Box at that little college near Austin, Texas, United States of the America. Justin McKinney went there. So did Andy McWhorter and his girlfriend Nicole. Then my girlfriend Christy's father bailed me out of jail with a reckless endangerment charge. Now I'm wondering why I am in Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America being held in emotional solitary confinement for a public intoxication charge. Do you know the only thing I did was yell in public? And I got physically punished for doing so? And I think she has some great skills.

9. And I would very much like to see her become more comfortable with the pain she has been holding down.

10. That's for me to know and you to find out.

Just kidding. It was taken in Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America. Who can find the photographer?

#10     Jul 8, 2009