Republican anti-gay rights Senator says... 'I'm gay'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FanOfFridays, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

queer
       /kwɪər/ Show Spelled [kweer] Show IPA adjective,-er, -est, verb, noun
    –adjective
    strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different

So which is it stu? Natural or queer?

#31     Mar 11, 2010
  2. stu

stu

errm yes you did and no I'm not defending homosexuality.

If you just calm those homophobic sensitivities of yours for a moment , you'd have noticed it's not my fault hetro and homo are both naturally manifested right across the animal world.
    All I pointed out was that they are. That is not the defending of anything.

Whereas you've requested an explicit homosexual act to be carried out involving the President and I just bet you're 'one of those' who similarly "Love" Jesus too.
    With these penchants for gay behavior quite obviously being carried around in your mind and as same sex solicitation clearly interests you. maybe man up :D to your own gayness that you've outed here.

So no, …come on yourself , pun certainly intentional.

#32     Mar 11, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you say so? LOL

Sure looked like it to me.

Only later you said it was "queer", so which is it?

don't bet more than you can afford to lose
    Now you're just making up "stu"-pid shit to deflect attention from your hypocrisy. Of course all your "stu"pid libtard buddies will pat you on the back and compliment your efforts.

But the reality is you DID/DO defend homosexuality and you DID/DO claim it's "natural".
    Apparently just not for you. (Hence my accusation of your hypocrisy.)

Nothing wrong with that though, it's certainly not natural for me and I doubt it's natural for humans to begin with.

And wtf do you keep bringing up Jesus and religion?
    I never said anything about either.
    Obsessed?

#33     Mar 11, 2010
  4. stu

stu

......then simply I refer you to this.....
    I have already said, explaining the nature of it, is not the same as defending it. You do in reality, see the difference don’t you?
    Which is it what!?

..... not natural for me either, but that doesn't lead me like you, to make homophobic infantile requests for a lewd same sex act to be performed with the President.
    I doubt the homo tendency you've displayed in that way, makes it not so unnatural for you to some degree at least.
    Your petition for some homo action made perhaps from a sub-conscious desire would after all be another clear indication how it would have always been so obviously a natural behavior for humans to begin with.

At this stage I think it really may be better if you did not try to figure the homo erotic necromantic behaviors you might also be unconsciously practicing in the Jesus department..

#34     Mar 12, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nope, probably because there is little or no difference.

Are you serious? Let me spell it out yet again stu pid.
    Is homosexuality "queer" (your word) or natural?

#35     Mar 12, 2010