Rep. Conyers at Immigration Hearing: ‘I Hope Nobody Uses the Term Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

When I first got my property I noticed that there were hundreds of California quail running around and I started to put out a little pile of bird-seed and feed corn. Lots of other critters would get in on the bonanza like squirrels, chipmonks, rabbits, mice, ravens and just about every other type of bird or rodent that is around.

After a couple of years I noticed that there were many more quail around than when I moved in so I stopped feeding them. I ended up with all kinds of coyotes living up here, a bobcat, a honey badger and several large red tailed hawks, a couple of roadrunners and even a heron at one point. Feeding the quail had a huge impact that I had not anticipated.

Same with feeding the hummingbirds. I put out a feeder and now they are everywhere here (mexican hummingbirds with green throats) and they are actually a little aggresive and will fly up right in front of your face and hover for a few seconds to have a good look at you.

The Law of Unintended Consequences. :D

#11     Feb 5, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Quail is good eatin'.

#12     Feb 5, 2013
  3. You can't blame senility for Conyers' idiotic statements. He was every bit as dumb in the '70's.

I often wonder why the blacks are not embarrassed by the shit they elect to represent them. Maybe it is their way of giving the finger to white america.

#13     Feb 5, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

They're too fucking stupid to know they should be embarrassed.

[​IMG]

#14     Feb 5, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

They are just too stupid to understand what they are doing. It boils down to the person they believe can get them the most free stuff out of Washington. Although, I am baffled as to why anyone would vote for the incredibly stupid GA Congressman who thinks Guam will tip over if the military only builds on one side of the island.

#15     Feb 5, 2013
  6. If you google "citizens out of status", status is the terminology used with immigrants. surprised me.

#16     Feb 5, 2013
  7. Typical of your "God". Create perfection then willfully screw it up. That is absolutely consistent with the concept of a talking snake in a perfect garden.

#17     Feb 5, 2013
  8. For the same reason "the whites" are not embarrassed by Todd Akin, or Jesse Helms, or Strom Thurmond, or....well, you get the point.

#18     Feb 5, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

And then along came the Godless RCG's of the world to ruin this great country and fuck it up royally.

#19     Feb 5, 2013
  10. Conservatives: Always on the Wrong Side of History:D :D :D

#20     Feb 5, 2013