Rep. Conyers at Immigration Hearing: ‘I Hope Nobody Uses the Term Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Feb 5, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

....they are "citizens out of status".

WTF?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0YPMXBcSSEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0YPMXBcSSEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yet another brain dead moron. Elected by even more morons.

3. What's next? The gangbangers aren't criminals, they're just non-compliant with the law. He probably hopes nobody uses the term stupid f'n asshole to describe him, but that's unlikely after hearing his comment on the subject of illegal immigration. Just when you think these retards in congress can't get any dumber, another one opens his mouth.

In 1776 God looked upon the newly founded country called America. He said to himself, this is too good. We're going to need someone to fuck it up. The job was so challenging, being that the country was founded upon some rock solid principles, it took God until 1787 to find a solution, and then God made a congressman.

4. if you cross the N. Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labor.
    if you cross the iraq/iran border, you get detained indefinitely.
    if you cross the afghan border, you get shot...no questions.
    If you cross the saudi border, you will be jailed.
    if you cross the chinese border, you will never be heard from again.
    if you cross the venezuelan border, you will branded a spy and your fate sealed....
    if you cross into mexico, you will immediately be arrested and jailed.
    HOWEVER....cross the US border illegally YOU GET...
    1. A JOB
    2. A DRIVERS LICENSE
    3. A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    4. WELFARE BENEFITS
    5. FOOD STAMPS
    6. SUBSIDIZED RENT OR LOAN MONEY TO BUY A NEW HOUSE
    7. FREE EDUCATION
    8. FREE HEALTH-CARE
    9. DIRECTIONS WRITTEN IN SPANISH ON HOW TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
    ....AND ALL WITHOUT SPEAKING A WORD OF ENGLISH!!!

5. pspr

pspr

Of course no one would use the term "illegal immigrants" because these people are ILLEGAL ALIENS! Call them what they are! ILLEGAL ALIENS

6. achilles28

achilles28

Fuck him

7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I moved to Michigan in the late 70's and that idiot was already in DC. He's been there almost 50 years. Glad I escaped to warmer climates.

Term Limits are required or we have the senility of bozos like Conyers. And Carl Levin with 35 years in DC isn't far behind. Add in Sander Levin too.

These people are 100% illegal and not "citizens without status".

8. "Status" is a facebook term.

Some slut I know posted her facebook status as 'I've just had my period'.

At first, I thought 'Shut up, we don't need to know that.

Stay tuned....

9. A parable:

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table … everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.Soon, the back yard was like it used to be … quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Maybe it’s time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

10. pspr

pspr

Interesting. Were they mostly black birds and brown birds?

#10     Feb 5, 2013