Real estate horror stories

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Adobian, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

They are not the same, but not all that different either. In most cases when you get a major correction in housing you can get a place at auction for about 1/3 of what its peak value was.

#51     Jan 17, 2008
  2. You sound like a pretty lonely guy. Can I forward you the number of a good shrink?

Pretty interesting that for someone who claims to have so much, you exhibit so much contempt and hatred toward others.

Enjoy your granite countertops.

RT

#52     Jan 17, 2008
  3. Adobian

Adobian

4. I have heard of idiots investing 3million in deposits for preconstruction condos and now trying to sue to get deposits back.

#54     Jan 17, 2008
  5. G-Boa

G-Boa

01-17-08 01:14 PM

Quote from day7793:

You sound like a loser who will washing his clothes at the laundromat for the balance of the year. I just got my laundry done in our laundry room and it even has piped in music so you donot get bored, while you stand there in complete privacy viewing the backyard.

You sound like a pretty lonely guy. Can I forward you the number of a good shrink?

Pretty interesting that for someone who claims to have so much, you exhibit so much contempt and hatred toward others.

Enjoy your granite countertops.

RT"

Quality!

#55     Jan 17, 2008
  6. You dont know anything about me, except what you read here. Yes I do have granite counter tops and recessed lights and I enjoy a comfortable house that worth more than a million dollars. If that makes you upset, look into your life why you didn't make those choices any sooner, and what can you do about it.

Real estate is still a bargain and in few years you could hop scotch your way into a million dollar or more home so you can wash your clothes in your private laundry room.

Just donot stand there and take a beating when you meet successful people. At least I don't.

#56     Jan 17, 2008
  7. You are getting skinned alive on your taxes. Take a look how much you will pay in 2007, it should horrify you and upset you. You have no tax planning and tax shelter, none. Silicone valley specially in Santa Clara/ San Jose there are so many nice homes available right now.

#57     Jan 17, 2008
  8. You sound like a raging homo. Do you press your panties on your granite countertops sweetie?

#58     Jan 17, 2008

9. No I donot. I have people who do that for me. Do you have an objection to that?

I admire you insults.

#59     Jan 17, 2008
  10. I donot have to sell it now. Where did you get that? When the time is right and tide is high, I will sail away a piece here a piece there. I have staying power and lot more patience than those who are speculating that real estate prices will come down. Have lot more patience pal...

BTW Zillow.com is not God's gift to the freeloaders. Its estimates to be taken with grain of salt and is no substitute for an appraisal.

#60     Jan 17, 2008