Real estate horror stories

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Adobian, Jan 15, 2008.

1. day7793,

Stop being a fucking idiot already. gnome is a trader. Traders dont buy shit that is about to go down 30% you fucking moron. What part of HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE MONEY dont you udnerstand?

Who let the tard in here? Shut the fuck up already. You sound like paris hiltons purse dog, you little twit.

#31     Jan 15, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

I think some of you looking for things to get A LOT worse are in for a surprise. You sound just like the guys that said it would never come down. They were way too bullish, now some of you are way too bearish. This is probably the best time to find a good deal from a motivated seller. If you wait for a bottom, you will be too late. RE doesn't turn on a dime.

#32     Jan 15, 2008
  3. Is it me, or did this guy just contradict himself?

So much of this website makes no sense whatsoever!...

#33     Jan 15, 2008
  4. About time someone said this, he reminds me of stock_turder.

#34     Jan 15, 2008
  5. Cambist

Cambist

LOL, I didn't even have time to scroll down and see your post before I was thinking the same thing. Too funny!

#35     Jan 15, 2008
  6. Adobian

Adobian

I don't see any panic in this thread except for the guy catering to his wife's nagging.

Anyway, it's been 7 years since we see Naz 5000. It's not recovered even half way to the peak. Can we say the same about this RE bubble ?

http://housingdoom.com/category/bubble-horror-stories/

#36     Jan 15, 2008
  7. Adobian

Adobian

I heard NV already dropped 40% from peak. But I guess that's the sales number, not the median price.

So people in general thinks RE values will not drop ?

#37     Jan 15, 2008

8. IF you are speculating real estate values drop like stocks you are mistaken.

You already missed the boat. Now it pretty tough to finance a purchase, pretty darn tough. Real estate prices are sticky and if people do have jobs they will not sell you under priced homes unless they are forced to.

#38     Jan 16, 2008

9. Nasdaq and Real Estate are not the same things. You are seriouly deluded and mistaken in life.

#39     Jan 16, 2008

10. You sound like a loser who will washing his clothes at the laundromat for the balance of the year. I just got my laundry done in our laundry room and it even has piped in music so you donot get bored, while you stand there in complete privacy viewing the backyard.

#40     Jan 16, 2008