Ray Dalio Says This Tactic Helped him Go from ‘Hardly Any Money’ to Successful Billionaire

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Nov 22, 2019.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Ray Dalio Says This Tactic Helped him Go from ‘Hardly Any Money’ to Successful Billionaire (CNBC)
    Billionaire Ray Dalio runs one of the world’s largest hedge funds – Bridgewater Associates, which manages about $150 billion in global investments. Dalio, who is worth $18.7 billion, according to Forbes, said Tuesday that one of the most important strategies he used to go from having “hardly any money” to rich and successful was taking into account the opinions of smart people who disagree with him. Dalio first Tweeted on Nov. 14 that one of his principles in business is to listen to and asks questions of experts, because doing so raises his “probability of being right.”

LS1Z28 and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    Good power points...………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3. great advice. next stop 18.7 billion for me. thanks ray

4. ironchef

ironchef

5. ironchef likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

Thanks, on to my next stop following your footsteps: $18.7b.

7. I think this is public news now, but he used this to solve a problem when he was sick and it was made into a case study for Bridgewater. If it's not public, then pls delete k thx.

8. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

This is truly a lost art. Most people are happy inside their own echo chambers.

Lou Friedman likes this.
  9. comagnum

comagnum

Ray Dalio attributes TM to be at the core of his success, his tactics/principals came from this.

upload_2019-11-22_9-8-46.png

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    #10     Nov 22, 2019