Rasmussen: Romney 47% Obama 44%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Right: freethinker, Ak47, futurecurrents each of which claim I'm on their ignore list are all on the "hard" right .:D :D
    I only have had 1 person on ignore because I got tired of his spam like posts.

#11     Sep 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG will either pretend not to notice or claim we took his stupid comment out of context.

#12     Sep 1, 2012
  3. Interesting. I often wonder what type of intellectual has to ignore the other side of the conversation, but I guess I've found the answer. Those who are afraid of facts or factual discussion. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here, but I guess even I get caught up in the fun from time to time.

Is this what Eastwood did at the RNC, put the world on Ignore? Oh well, I hope I can live with this shattering deflation to my persona.

Some buddies are picking me up for a short fishing excursion in a few minutes, I'll try to get to a couple more posts beforehand. Maybe a couple hours, should be back by 8AM or so. Kinda cold out.

#13     Sep 1, 2012
  4. Right. Trefoil, Futurecurrents, et al.

Still making up shit, eh?

#14     Sep 2, 2012
  5. Which part of Europe?

#15     Sep 2, 2012
  6. Will he ever admit to what landed him in "county"?

#16     Sep 2, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Just a year ago you started a thread saying you just took everyone off your ignore list, is this another one of those rules of yours that only applies to everyone else?

#17     Sep 2, 2012
  8. I'm in Amsterdam right now. The boat was like a dingy, about 30 feet for 10 guys. And cold, man, really cold. I chickened out. The guy I'm in business with promised to re-schedule me with a bigger boat, and then we can go all the way out to the North Sea. I guess I'm more of a gentleman fisherman.

The other little venture is in Denmark, and I have some trader friends there as well. It's been fun, but will be heading back to the States by October 15th or so.

Where are you these days?

#18     Sep 2, 2012