Racial crime stat facts.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cheval fonce, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight

Two women's libbers threatened to rape me once... I just said "where and when?"

#21     Oct 10, 2010
  2. Eight

Eight

I knew there was something about this EXPENSIVE AREA I moved to... NO BLACKS, dang, I finally figured out how that works... and I can walk around day or night [what the hell I'm 6' 200 lbs and martial artist, that might have something to do with it] and not be bothered by anybody...

#22     Oct 10, 2010
  3. Have you been raped by a black?

#23     Oct 10, 2010
  4. seems some here have been raped by a black women

#24     Oct 10, 2010

5. Thats not a subject I have much knowledge on.

What I do know is the majority of blacks in prison aren't from 2 parent middle class loving homes.

#25     Oct 10, 2010
  6. No, I haven't. Nor am I making hateful comments towards blacks like you are making towards males. You are making hateful comments towards males. You are being far more hateful than you need to be to illustrate your points about males. This implies some sort of bitterness. I am not hateful or bitter. You do seem to be hateful and bitter.

#26     Oct 10, 2010
  7. Most probably are not, as is the case with blacks the world over. The question which you have failed to address is WHY? Why do blacks across the world both in all black societies and in white societies fail to achieve middle class living, and continue to perpetrate violent and sexual crimes at 7-800% the rate of whites?

#27     Oct 10, 2010
  8. Again,its a subject I don't have much knowledge on.Years ago I wanted to know why blacks had such high crime rates,were they born bad people or was it something else?My conclusion was the environment a person was raised in and economic conditions was more the cause and not skin color.Thats all I wanted to know

Blacks raised in middle class 2 parent loving homes are no more likely to become criminals then their white counterparts.

#28     Oct 11, 2010
  9. Your 700- 800 % number is not true.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#29     Oct 11, 2010
  10. You do realize that many crimes that were most definitely committed by blacks (i.e. certain neighborhoods in urban areas that no white guy would dare enter) cannot be attributed to a certain race as they will go unsolved due to the "don't snitch" mentality that is prevalent in any and every area with a major gang presence.

Tell me how you think that skews the numbers when you've literally got untold assaults, murders, rapes, etc that are not "on the books" due to the fact that retaliation is inevitable if the victim fingers the assailant.

The OP is completely on point with his assertions and no liberal bullshit about their "environment" cuts it any longer.

#30     Oct 11, 2010